Author Topic: Will Incompetence Save America from President Hillary? ...By Ben Shapiro  (Read 464 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Will Incompetence Save America from President Hillary?
What is she supposed to be good at, exactly?
By Ben Shapiro — September 14, 2016

Hillary Clinton is obviously unwell.

We don’t know just how unwell she is because she keeps lying about it. Over the past several weeks, here is the chain of explanation for Hillary’s coughing attacks and frequent absences from the campaign trail: She’s fine; she has allergies; she’s overheated; she’s fine again — see, she even hugged a child!; oops, she had pneumonia; there was a bug that ravaged the Hillary campaign, and she was brave enough to soldier it out; she’s fine.

Also, Hillary informed Americans that she has only fainted “twice that I can recall,” then added, “It is something that has occurred a few times over the course of my life, and I’m aware of it and usually can avoid it.” Bill Clinton then helpfully added on Charlie Rose, “frequently — well, not frequently, rarely — but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing happened to her when she got severely dehydrated.”

If that seems somewhat opaque to you, welcome to the crowd.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/440024/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34