Author Topic: Sean Hannity boasts about his karate skills while warning Never Trump movement: 'I punch back'  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Longmire

@Jazzhead Am I the only person here wondering about your use of a radical leftist image as your screen image...are you a liberal?

Offline Night Hides Not

Amy ‏@AmyOtto8  8m8 minutes ago
Sean Hannity is a good argument against the idea that our market system rewards those who deserve it.

If there's one truism that I've observed over the years, it's that as one becomes wealthier, their IQ increases proportionately to their net worth.

I lost one of my best jobs over that. The woman I worked for was a very successful author, and many "friends" would pitch investment ideas at her. There was one that was a horrible idea, and I pleaded with her not to do it. Unfortunately, that "friend" was one of her husband's closest friends.

That marked the beginning of the end for me, and they'll have long-term capital losses to carryover for at least the next 50 years.

Now, if I was willing to put my butt on the line over that, why would I violate my principles and vote for Trump?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

@Jazzhead Am I the only person here wondering about your use of a radical leftist image as your screen image...are you a liberal?

If he is, so what? Is being a liberal a disqualifier on TBR? I think not.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Longmire

Is being a liberal a disqualifier on TBR? I think not.

There's no judgement intended by asking the question either...some of Clinton's worst enemies are liberals.  :smokin:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Yep, it's just you. Thanks for asking.
β€œThe way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline beandog

If he is, so what? Is being a liberal a disqualifier on TBR? I think not.
If it were, we wouldn't have so many tRump supporters here. ^-^