Author Topic: Michele Bachmann: ‘I, as a Constitutional Conservative, as a Believer in Jesus Christ, Readily Embrace’ Donald Trump Agenda  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Putting a cross around the neck of a pig does not make it a saint.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

No wonder Jesus asked the question He did in Luke 18:8.

So many Apostates to everything people pay lip service to.

This is just like the crap we get from Chrislam adherents that tell us the same thing about embracing Islam as a path to heaven.

Nothing new under the sun.

You're a Christian? Wow, coulda fooled me. The way you attack other people, impugn their character, gossip and slander, etc. etc.,

Winning people for Christ, eh?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You're a Christian? Wow, coulda fooled me. The way you attack other people, impugn their character, gossip and slander, etc. etc.,

Winning people for Christ, eh?

Projection again.   The Alinsky tried-and true method to discredit those you ideologically disagree with.

As to 'winning people for Christ'...

...Come talk to me if you've ever actually lived in a slum in the third world preaching the Gospel to those who never heard the Name of Yeshua and watched those you served and loved get beaten and killed for His Name's sake.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775