Author Topic: PRIMER: Mark Levin reminds us what conservatism really is and why it is CRUCIAL to liberty  (Read 465 times)

Offline unknown

PRIMER: Mark Levin reminds us what conservatism really is and why it is CRUCIAL to liberty

http://therightscoop.com/primer-mark-levin-reminds-us-what-conservatism-really-is-and-why-it-is-crucial-to-liberty/

Sep. 13, 2016
The Right Scoop

In an election cycle where so many who were thought to be conservative have abandoned conservatism for dangerous ideologies, MarK Levin takes a moment to remind us of what conservatism really is and why those who claim it’s already been tried and failed really have no idea what they are talking about:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Mark Levin

"I have explained why I am voting for Donald Trump."

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Mark Levin, one of the few, really good and true conservatives.

Offline unknown

When Levin announced he was going to vote for Trump, he said something very interesting.

"I'm going to wind up voting for Donald Trump on Election Day. I take no responsibility for the dumb things he says," Levin told his radio audience.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:51:30 pm by unknown »

geronl

Conservatism is everything Trump is not.

Offline unknown

Conservatism is everything Trump is not.

Is that all you got?!?!