Author Topic: Clinton Press Secretary Nick Merrill Standing Directly Behind Hillary During Collapse…  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Press Secretary Nick Merrill Standing Directly Behind Hillary During Collapse…
Posted on September 13, 2016   by sundance

How committed are the Clinton campaign officials to hiding her medical condition?  It would appear much more so than even the most cynical media are considering.

Remember, the issue with Hillary Clinton’s health is not so much that she is sick (voter sympathy), but more an issue of how far her campaign is willing to go to hide the fact that she is sick in order to achieve her/their lust for power (voter fraud).

In the video of Hillary Clinton’s collapse on September 11th, understandably everyone focuses attention on Hillary herself.   However, almost no-one is discussing Hillary Clinton’s traveling press secretary Nick Merrill. [Circled in picture below]

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/13/clinton-press-secretary-nick-merrill-standing-directly-behind-hillary-during-collapse/#more-121541
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Though this whole thing stinks, I'm going to say that there are some times, and certain people, whose job it is to keep focused on whatever the particular "mission" or duty is.  This could just as easily be explained as this guy keeping his head and trying to keep on a clear course of action.

In short, it doesn't strike me personally as inherently suspicious.