Author Topic: JMC ANALYSTIC FLORIDA POLL: Trump 46%, Clinton 42% (Others 4%, 8% undecided) Rubio 43%, Murphy 38% (Others 4%, 15% undecided)  (Read 220 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: JMC ANALYTICS

SOURCE: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/JMC_FL_Sept_2016.pdf

Florida Poll Results

Trump 46%, Clinton 42% (Others 4%, 8% undecided)
Rubio 43%, Murphy 38% (Others 4%, 15% undecided)
Rubio re-elect: 40-42% (18% undecided)

POLLING METHODOLOGY
For this automated poll, a sample of likely households was chosen from the population registered to vote in the state of Florida, and there were 781 completed responses to six poll questions.

The survey was conducted September 7-8. The margin of error, with a 95% confidence interval, was 3.5%. The demographic breakdown of the respondents was 69-13-13-6% white/black/Hispanic/”other”, while the party registration of respondents was 43-39% Democratic/Republican (18% Independents). The geographic breakdown of the respondents was as follows: 40% from Central Florida, 17% from North Florida, 24% from South Florida, 16% from South Central Florida, and 3% from the “university” counties of Alachua and Leon (The explanation of the boundaries of these regions is graphically depicted in Exhibit A at the end of the poll analysis).

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline cato potatoe

Losing Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, Missouri, or North Carolina is not an option for a Republican candidate.  They have to win every single one, and then they have to find 17 more electors in places like Virginia, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Maine.  That is why Trump's odds are poor.  He has to move the national popular vote in his favor by 2-3 more points for a realistic path to open.  And then he has to make the polling verify, with little or no ground game. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:44:35 am by cato potatoe »

HonestJohn

The geographic breakdown of the respondents was as follows: 40% from Central Florida, 17% from North Florida, 24% from South Florida, 16% from South Central Florida, and 3% from the “university” counties of Alachua and Leon

And yet... the bulk of Florida's population is in south Florida.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Florida
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:43:51 am by HonestJohn »