Author Topic: Hillary’s Health: No One Believes Clinton’s Pneumonia Diagnosis Because of Her History of Lying  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary’s Health: No One Believes Clinton’s Pneumonia Diagnosis Because of Her History of Lying
By Samantha Chang, September 12th, 2016

Hillary’s health rumors went into overdrive again after Clinton’s camp claimed the 69-year-old granny is battling pneumonia after fainting at a September 11 ceremony in Manhattan.

Not surprisingly, many voters are skeptical of Hillary’s pneumonia claim.

Why? Because of the trail of nonstop lies Clinton has told about her health (and other issues) over the past year.

Clinton’s camp initially claimed she had “overheated” during the 9/11 event even though it was a breezy 79 degrees with low humidity at the time she collapsed.

more
http://www.celebrityhealthfitness.com/41009/hillarys-health-no-one-believes-pneumonia-diagnosis-lies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Vulcan

No One Believes Clinton’s Pneumonia Diagnosis Because of Her History of Lying

"No one" is a bit if a stretch.  Liberals I know believe every word.  My Prius-driving office manager believes Hillary walks on water.  She also believes Hillary's health issues are, according to her, "10% real, 90% right-wing conspiracy theory".

This is a very intelligent woman, I wouldn't have hired her if she wasn't.  But in spite of Hillary's long and well-documented history of lying, she believes nearly everything she says.  She once told me she wished Hillary had chosen a black woman as her running mate.  When I asked who she said Michelle Obama would be her first choice, and, I kid you not, her second choice was former Bahamian Ambassador Nicole Avant.  Who?!  My manager is Bahamian; so in light of the liberal infatuation with identity politics I guess that makes sense.  It does in their world, anyway.

Strange animal, those liberals.