Author Topic: Inside ISIS courtroom complete with human cages and victims' photos where world's most brutal sentences were handed out  (Read 607 times)

Offline unknown

Inside ISIS courtroom complete with human cages and victims' photos where world's most brutal sentences were handed out

Terrified men and women were locked up in tiny, iron cages in Fallujah, Iraq, before being hauled before extremist 'judges' for trials

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-isis-courtroom-complete-human-8811772

11 Sep 2016 
Sophie Evans

This chilling footage shows the inside of an ISIS courthouse where some of the world's most brutal sentences were handed out to terrified prisoners.

Defendants at the building in the Iraqi city of Fallujah were locked up in tiny, iron cages before being hauled before extremist 'judges' for trials.

Horrifically, these cramped cages were built in different shapes - so the men and women inside them were forced to either stand, kneel or curl up.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
muslims + isis = untermenschen.

I am fully aware of all the connotations that word implies.

That is what they are.
And that also implies as to how we should deal with them.