Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

The Trumpers vs. The Never-Trumpers

(1/9) > >>

Wingnut:
Just checking if any of the "Nevers" have crossed over to the Trump?

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on September 11, 2016, 09:52:36 pm ---Just read @Frank Cannon went over to the dark side.  LOL.  But he's still one of us at heart.

--- End quote ---

Say it ain't so.   I'll piss on his grave at Forrest Lawn if this is true.   

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on September 11, 2016, 10:00:48 pm ---Yes I think it's on the Ivanka thread.  But hold your potty.  He's still the same old Frank who is disgusted with Trump.

--- End quote ---

Truth Seeker hacked his account?  Aligncare?  RiV...  say it ain't so.  sniff..sniff

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on September 11, 2016, 10:00:48 pm ---Yes I think it's on the Ivanka thread.  But hold your potty.  He's still the same old Frank who is disgusted with Trump.

--- End quote ---

Disgusted is too kind. I daydream about him being assaulted by a pack of angry midgets wielding socks with oranges in them.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on September 11, 2016, 10:17:33 pm ---@Wingnut
See what I mean?  He's still one of us.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on September 11, 2016, 10:14:37 pm ---Disgusted is too kind. I daydream about him being assaulted by a pack of angry midgets wielding socks with oranges in them.

--- End quote ---

@Once-Ler  can be the judge.  I am concerned he may have changed his will.  I was supposed to get his Lincoln

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version