Author Topic: Terror on easyJet flight as migrant being deported to Venice screams 'Allahu Akbar' 29 times, 'death is coming' 17 times and 'we will die' nine times in shocking two-hour frenzy  (Read 572 times)

Offline unknown

Terror on easyJet flight as migrant being deported to Venice screams 'Allahu Akbar' 29 times, 'death is coming' 17 times and 'we will die' nine times in shocking two-hour frenzy

- Passengers were terrified on the two-hour flight by the handcuffed man
- The Home Office is using budget airlines to deport illegal immigrants
- Lucy O'Sullivan, who was on the flight, said travellers did not know if they would get off the flight safely
- The screaming man was being deported to Venice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3783356/Terror-EasyJet-flight-migrant-deported-Venice-screams-Allahu-Akbar-29-times-death-coming-17-times-die-nine-times-shocking-two-hour-frenzy.html

Simon Murphy, Martin Beckford And Adrian Hearn
10 September 2016

Holidaymakers were forced to endure a terrifying two-hour flight alongside a migrant who repeatedly screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ and ‘death is coming’ – as it emerged the Home Office is using budget airlines to deport illegal immigrants.

Children were reduced to tears and travellers feared a terror attack until it became clear that the handcuffed man was being guarded by Home Office officials.

{.. snip .. see URL for video}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Solution:

A few planes customized with "muslim repatriation compartments" in which deportees are confined for the duration of the flight, with cameras and guards as well.

When the plane touches down at the islamic airport, toss the muslims onto the tarmac and depart...

Offline unknown

Solution:

A few planes customized with "muslim repatriation compartments" in which deportees are confined for the duration of the flight, with cameras and guards as well.

When the plane touches down at the islamic airport, toss the muslims onto the tarmac and depart...

Yea, I like this idea!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Terror on easyJet flight as migrant being deported to Venice screams 'Allahu Akbar' 29 times, 'death is coming' 17 times and 'we will die' nine times in shocking two-hour frenzy

- Passengers were terrified on the two-hour flight by the handcuffed man
- The Home Office is using budget airlines to deport illegal immigrants
- Lucy O'Sullivan, who was on the flight, said travellers did not know if they would get off the flight safely
- The screaming man was being deported to Venice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3783356/Terror-EasyJet-flight-migrant-deported-Venice-screams-Allahu-Akbar-29-times-death-coming-17-times-die-nine-times-shocking-two-hour-frenzy.html

Simon Murphy, Martin Beckford And Adrian Hearn
10 September 2016

Holidaymakers were forced to endure a terrifying two-hour flight alongside a migrant who repeatedly screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ and ‘death is coming’ – as it emerged the Home Office is using budget airlines to deport illegal immigrants.

Children were reduced to tears and travellers feared a terror attack until it became clear that the handcuffed man was being guarded by Home Office officials.

{.. snip .. see URL for video}
In the US, the man would have been far more subdued far sooner. Especially on 9/11...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:53:07 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis