Author Topic: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says  (Read 42046 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #400 on: September 12, 2016, 09:11:28 pm »
If heillary dies before the election how much time do they need to reprogram the voting machines???
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #401 on: September 12, 2016, 09:13:37 pm »
If heillary dies before the election how much time do they need to reprogram the voting machines???

None.  They're pre-programmed with a wildcard before the "Democrat."  The name doesn't matter.

* (D)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #402 on: September 12, 2016, 09:19:58 pm »
None.  They're pre-programmed with a wildcard before the "Democrat."  The name doesn't matter.

* (D)

Oh. I was thinking it would be a real scream if obama won again without running.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #403 on: September 12, 2016, 09:28:22 pm »
Oh. I was thinking it would be a real scream if obama won again without running.

He would if he could.  I'm sure there are many Dems who curse Republicans daily for the Twenty Second Amendment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #404 on: September 12, 2016, 09:29:59 pm »
It was a sign.

sign says, "Long-haired freaky people need not apply."
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man I think you'll do."
So I took off my hat, I said, "Imagine that!
Huh, me workin' for you!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #405 on: September 12, 2016, 09:31:39 pm »
sign says, "Long-haired freaky people need not apply."
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man I think you'll do."
So I took off my hat, I said, "Imagine that!
Huh, me workin' for you!"

Ungh!
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #406 on: September 12, 2016, 09:40:15 pm »
Ungh!
:)
Like the wind.....I go where it takes me!  :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #407 on: September 12, 2016, 10:53:21 pm »

@sneakypete "close but no cigar!" - you made me  :silly: Bill and his ladies shades of 90s? Very, very good.

@Freya

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #408 on: September 13, 2016, 02:45:14 am »
Quote from: mystery-ak link=
"Yes, it is contagious."
[/quote
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

Her doctor said it is NOT contagious.

If my husband coughed more than once, it seemed, it would turn into pneumonia every time. every. time. and I mean every time.  If the doctor's office was open, it was go there and into the hospital.  If his office was not open, it was go to emergency room and be admitted to hospital.  One time, they x-rayed in emergency room and said the x-ray didn't show pneumonia, but they kept him in emergency room as the hospital had no vacant room.  They filled him with fluids and by morning, the x-ray showed the entire lung had pneumonia - it was so full of pneumonia crap, the first x-ray couldn't pick it up.  That time he ended up in ICU.

In all the times he had bacterial pneumonia, the doctor never kept me out of the room.  A person could not "catch it" from him.  The time he was in ICU, I asked the doctor about that and he said I would not catch it.  Doctors and nurses came and went without any covering or face mask.  Still, I would not have had children around him.

Think of the protocol of the secret service men/women there.  They would have had to take her to an emergency room.  Their "charge" had collapsed, so an emergency room would be required.  They could not on their own decide she didn't need an emergency room.  I think they did go to one - no one was allowed to follow their car.  We were told she went to her daughter's apartment but there is no film of them arriving there or them taking her in.

HOWEVER, it is possible a doctor was with them while she was at that gathering so he would have been around when she collapsed.  Whatever he would have said, the secret service would have done. 

We may never know what the proceeding was when it happened.  I think her saying she would be back on the job in a couple of days is too early to start the race again.  Pneumonia doesn't go away that fast.  If she starts again in two days, with her being 68 or 69, I don't think she has pneumonia.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #409 on: September 13, 2016, 03:15:26 am »
I guess she could pass:

That body double was not working yesterday. She has a very full face like Hiltery. Yesterday's appearance was by a woman who moved like a much younger person and she has a thinner face and more prominent teeth.

This is mighty peculiar. The whole narrative is wrong and contradictory, but what do you expect from a congenital liar?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #410 on: September 13, 2016, 03:35:17 am »
That body double was not working yesterday. She has a very full face like Hiltery. Yesterday's appearance was by a woman who moved like a much younger person and she has a thinner face and more prominent teeth.

This is mighty peculiar. The whole narrative is wrong and contradictory, but what do you expect from a congenital liar?

If you take away the lies, Benghazi, e-mails, the Clinton foundation, the corruption, etc. and come down to one thing--her health--she is not healthy enough to be POTUS. Flat out.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #411 on: September 13, 2016, 01:13:45 pm »

Hillary's obsession with obscuring her eyes with sunglasses or glasses of any kind, would hide any noticeable indicators of medical issues such as dilated pupils or misalignment of the two eyes when looking straight ahead.

Several intriguing possibilities here, not the least of which is the possibility that the sunglasses help a body double remain incognito.

I'm not a conspiracist, but a body double seems possible in this case since Hillary's having such difficulty conducting a campaign. Successful campaigns have energy. Her's has none. A body double could help create the illusion that Hillary is energetic.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #412 on: September 13, 2016, 02:20:12 pm »
Several intriguing possibilities here, not the least of which is the possibility that the sunglasses help a body double remain incognito.

I'm not a conspiracist, but a body double seems possible in this case since Hillary's having such difficulty conducting a campaign. Successful campaigns have energy. Her's has none. A body double could help create the illusion that Hillary is energetic.

Don't be ridiculous. There's no body double.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #413 on: September 13, 2016, 04:24:03 pm »
CITI big bank warned that Hiltery health concerns could cause political and economic consequences. Why? Because they want her  to deliver what she was paid for. Corruption.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #414 on: September 13, 2016, 04:59:04 pm »

OK, prove there isn't.  :tongue2:
Let it burn.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #415 on: September 13, 2016, 05:05:30 pm »
Quote from: mystery-ak link=
"Yes, it is contagious."

[member=3
mystery-ak[/member]
@CatherineofAragon

Her doctor said it is NOT contagious.

If my husband coughed more than once, it seemed, it would turn into pneumonia every time. every. time. and I mean every time.  If the doctor's office was open, it was go there and into the hospital.  If his office was not open, it was go to emergency room and be admitted to hospital.  One time, they x-rayed in emergency room and said the x-ray didn't show pneumonia, but they kept him in emergency room as the hospital had no vacant room.  They filled him with fluids and by morning, the x-ray showed the entire lung had pneumonia - it was so full of pneumonia crap, the first x-ray couldn't pick it up.  That time he ended up in ICU.

In all the times he had bacterial pneumonia, the doctor never kept me out of the room.  A person could not "catch it" from him.  The time he was in ICU, I asked the doctor about that and he said I would not catch it.  Doctors and nurses came and went without any covering or face mask.  Still, I would not have had children around him.

Think of the protocol of the secret service men/women there.  They would have had to take her to an emergency room.  Their "charge" had collapsed, so an emergency room would be required.  They could not on their own decide she didn't need an emergency room.  I think they did go to one - no one was allowed to follow their car.  We were told she went to her daughter's apartment but there is no film of them arriving there or them taking her in.

HOWEVER, it is possible a doctor was with them while she was at that gathering so he would have been around when she collapsed.  Whatever he would have said, the secret service would have done. 

We may never know what the proceeding was when it happened.  I think her saying she would be back on the job in a couple of days is too early to start the race again.  Pneumonia doesn't go away that fast.  If she starts again in two days, with her being 68 or 69, I don't think she has pneumonia.

And yet, her campaign (and Chuck Schumer) were all saying, "Oh yeah, something's going around, half the campaign staff (and Chuck Schumer) have pneumonia too!"  So either they were lying about it not being contagious, or they are lying about half the campaign staff also having it.

Personally, I think they're lying from the start: I don't think she has pneumonia at all. The way they treated her at the "incident" (throwing her into the van, not going to the hospital) to me indicates that they knew what was wrong with her and weren't too concerned about it, as if this sort of thing has happened before.  That's just my opinion, though.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #416 on: September 13, 2016, 05:19:30 pm »

There's a picture going around showing her face before the "collapse" and after (at Chelsea's pad).  You don't need facial recognition software to see they are not the same person. 

I will NOT comply.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #417 on: September 13, 2016, 05:26:43 pm »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #418 on: September 13, 2016, 05:39:17 pm »
There's a picture going around showing her face before the "collapse" and after (at Chelsea's pad).  You don't need facial recognition software to see they are not the same person. 

It's the same person. Some women grow naturally more "jowly".

You're being ridiculous.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #419 on: September 13, 2016, 05:44:07 pm »

Here you go. Did an overlay of the second image over the first (rotated and resized to match) and made it 50% and you can see the key items like the shape of the nose and distances between features line up, like matching a finger print. The second one she just had a good caking of make-up put on and her hair brushed before leaving the apartment.

If it is a double, it is a carefully constructed double that has had plastic surgery done to make some of the features you look for match.

IMHO, the double issue a silly rabbit hole. You can take someone who is sick, hop them up on some drugs and plaster makeup on them and make that person look fresh and new- far easier than what it would go through to create a passable double.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #420 on: September 13, 2016, 05:48:26 pm »

After taking her magic elixir...some one fixed her hair[a little] and did her makeup for her....never underestimate the power of professionally applied makeup...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2016, 05:57:54 pm »
After taking her magic elixir...some one fixed her hair[a little] and did her makeup for her....never underestimate the power of professionally applied makeup...

The wife says, "there ain't enough pancake for what ails that women."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #422 on: September 13, 2016, 05:59:42 pm »

Don't underestimate the power of makeup. Just reverse this process for Hillary.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:02:54 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #423 on: September 13, 2016, 06:32:10 pm »
Don't underestimate the power of makeup. Just reverse this process for Hillary.

Maybe someone could come up with "Face In A Bag". An applique type mask. Kinda drape it over your face and heat it with a hair dryer so it form fits.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #424 on: September 13, 2016, 06:33:08 pm »

Right. Beauty is only skin deep.