Author Topic: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says  (Read 41693 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #425 on: September 13, 2016, 06:38:31 pm »
The wife says, "there ain't enough pancake for what ails that women."

That may be true.....but my younger sister is a professional make-up artist, I have seen her portfolio on before and after photos...unbelievable!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #426 on: September 13, 2016, 07:14:37 pm »
Here you go. Did an overlay of the second image over the first (rotated and resized to match) and made it 50% and you can see the key items like the shape of the nose and distances between features line up, like matching a finger print. The second one she just had a good caking of make-up put on and her hair brushed before leaving the apartment.

If it is a double, it is a carefully constructed double that has had plastic surgery done to make some of the features you look for match.

IMHO, the double issue a silly rabbit hole. You can take someone who is sick, hop them up on some drugs and plaster makeup on them and make that person look fresh and new- far easier than what it would go through to create a passable double.

You convinced me.  Your talent with Photoshop is not to be underestimated...  :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #427 on: September 13, 2016, 07:17:38 pm »
It's the same person. Some women grow naturally more "jowly".

You're being ridiculous.
They grow less jowly on the same day ... within hours? And change their hairstyle while they're at it?
Okay, maybe with makeup and a new hairdo, she'd really look that much better.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:18:48 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #428 on: September 13, 2016, 07:17:57 pm »
Maybe someone could come up with "Face In A Bag". An applique type mask. Kinda drape it over your face and heat it with a hair dryer so it form fits.

Great idea!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #429 on: September 13, 2016, 08:39:55 pm »
After taking her magic elixir...some one fixed her hair[a little] and did her makeup for her....never underestimate the power of professionally applied makeup...
Mebbe a hefty shot of B-12, a snort of whatever, and a bag or two of normal saline...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #430 on: September 13, 2016, 10:37:46 pm »
If heillary dies before the election how much time do they need to reprogram the voting machines???
@bigheadfred

When my husband was the Republican County Chairman, we had a Republican man running for county judge; he was a popular, fine man.  He was out on his property one day in September before the general election in November.  A lightning bolt hit him and burned the bottom of his shoes.  He seemed to be okay, but a few days later, his heart stopped and he died.  Evidently the bolt went completely through his body, exiting at his feet.  We contacted the Secretary of State to see what could be done to take his name off the ballot.  It was too late to take his name off, so it was on the ballot.  On the day of the November election, he almost beat the Democrat judge candidate.  Those votes were sympathy votes and straight ticket votes.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #431 on: September 13, 2016, 10:44:34 pm »
@bigheadfred

When my husband was the Republican County Chairman, we had a Republican man running for county judge; he was a popular, fine man.  He was out on his property one day in September before the general election in November.  A lightning bolt hit him and burned the bottom of his shoes.  He seemed to be okay, but a few days later, his heart stopped and he died.  Evidently the bolt went completely through his body, exiting at his feet.  We contacted the Secretary of State to see what could be done to take his name off the ballot.  It was too late to take his name off, so it was on the ballot.  On the day of the November election, he almost beat the Democrat judge candidate.  Those votes were sympathy votes and straight ticket votes.

Don't forget in Missouri in 2000, the dead Mel Carnahan beat John Ashcroft. They appointed Carnahan's wife Jean Carnahan to serve his term.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #432 on: September 13, 2016, 11:00:57 pm »
Don't forget in Missouri in 2000, the dead Mel Carnahan beat John Ashcroft. They appointed Carnahan's wife Jean Carnahan to serve his term.

A Pyrrhic victory for the Dems, in the long run.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #433 on: September 13, 2016, 11:18:20 pm »
It's the same person. Some women grow naturally more "jowly".

You're being ridiculous.

The two photos were taken within hours of each other,and the one on the right is newer than the one on the left.

Or maybe you meant to say "Some women get LESS jowly as the day passes"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #434 on: September 13, 2016, 11:20:39 pm »
Right. Beauty is only skin deep.

@bigheadfred

But,as we used to say in high school,"Ugly touches bone!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #435 on: September 13, 2016, 11:24:09 pm »
Great idea!

@bigheadfread  @Cyber Liberty

I got dibs on the "Hag in a Bag" trademark if you guys want to use it for the nominal fee of a dime per bag.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #436 on: September 13, 2016, 11:24:42 pm »
@Victoria33

I was thinking of the possibility they screw up the reprogramming of the vote machines  back to 2012 and they all register every vote for obama.

Carnahan. Where have I heard that name before?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #437 on: September 13, 2016, 11:25:59 pm »
@bigheadfread  @Cyber Liberty

I got dibs on the "Hag in a Bag" trademark if you guys want to use it for the nominal fee of a dime per bag.

Great. Hey Cyber, we're being dime-bagged.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #438 on: September 13, 2016, 11:28:43 pm »
@bigheadfred

But,as we used to say in high school,"Ugly touches bone!"

In hillary's case she generates ugly in her marrow.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #439 on: September 13, 2016, 11:39:52 pm »
Lots of talk around work today about Hillary. And this talk is coming from Liberal robots who do not know the first thing about anything political. These are not the brightest bulbs in the box politically or globally.

For the first time I heard the question, "If Hillary dies...what will happen?...will she be replaced?...", and on like that. The point is that apparently it is out in the general public that Hillary's health is such that she may not make it to election day, as much as Hillary's people and her media sycophants have tried to hide it and deny it.

If the apolitical people I heard discussing this today were talking about it, then everyone must be talking about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #440 on: September 13, 2016, 11:53:47 pm »

Maybe we need a Kickstarter?  Gofundme?  Let's crowd-source this bitch.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #441 on: September 14, 2016, 01:47:12 am »

Nah...THIS is being Dimebagged!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-8tn4nmow

Offline mrclose

« Reply #442 on: September 14, 2016, 07:52:26 am »
I would also like to point out that if something happens to Hillary, Kaine will be the nominee.  He does not come with Hillary's baggage.  Trump supporters should be doing a round the clock prayer vigil for Hillary to regain her full strength.
Kaine has a lot of baggage and if he were to run, he would be destroyed.
Take it from someone who has lived here for twenty years .. Kaine is far from loved in Virginia!
(Jim Webb would have had a better chance.)

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self