Author Topic: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says  (Read 41685 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2016, 04:01:03 pm »
Fox reporter says a witness he knows was standing 15 feet away from her....she fainted ...knees buckled...while waiting for her motorcade van...as she left the curb...losing one of her shoes under the van.

They grabbed the shoe and rushed to a hospital.

There is, indeed, a God!  And He's got a sense of humor.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2016, 04:03:45 pm »
Fox reporter says a witness he knows was standing 15 feet away from her....she fainted ...knees buckled...while waiting for her motorcade van...as she left the curb...losing one of her shoes under the van.

She went to Chelsea's house..Fox just showed her leaving there
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2016, 04:04:41 pm »

Her campaign said she was overheated in the 72 degree weather. They said she went to Chelsea's apartment and her van/traveling hospital was photographed outside.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2016, 04:06:37 pm »
Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD  9m9 minutes ago
Elex 2016: One candidate is corrupt, paranoid & possibly dying. The other is corrupt, paranoid & possibly insane.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2016, 04:08:11 pm »

Here is video of her stumbling and collapsing into the van!

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/774993814025011200?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline austingirl

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2016, 04:09:01 pm »
https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/774993814025011200

Nothing to see here will be the mantra as her supporters close ranks. This is a very impaired woman and the public needs the truth about her fitness to serve as POTUS.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2016, 04:09:40 pm »
Looks like she is channeling Ozzy Osbourne.
LOL. She's a spitting image of ozzie

Oceander

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2016, 04:11:27 pm »
Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD  9m9 minutes ago
Elex 2016: One candidate is corrupt, paranoid & possibly dying. The other is corrupt, paranoid & possibly insane.

Perhaps the question is:  which one could be declared unable to discharge the powers of office under the 25th Amendment sooner.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
Perhaps the question is:  which one could be declared unable to discharge the powers of office under the 25th Amendment sooner.

Seriously, it's not worth dying on the campaign trail. She should quit and let the DNC pick Joe Biden to be the nominee. 

Think he'd win in a walk?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2016, 04:16:45 pm »
Her campaign said she was overheated in the 72 degree weather. They said she went to Chelsea's apartment and her van/traveling hospital was photographed outside.

I bet there was a doctor waiting for her there...they will never take her to the hospital..
Support the USO

Offline unknown

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2016, 04:22:30 pm »
I bet there was a doctor waiting for her there...they will never take her to the hospital..

I believe you are correct.

She should have also been put into an ambulance, but instead she was put into a van.

They will never put her into an ambulance, and they will never take her to a hospital.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2016, 04:24:26 pm »

20th Amendment Section 3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

(assuming here it wouldn't just apply to died but incapacitated or later in the amendment, unqualified)

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2016, 04:24:26 pm »
   We should PRAY for her to get better, Instead I think I'll have another Bloody Mary.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2016, 04:26:01 pm »
Looks like she is channeling Ozzy Osbourne.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:32:07 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2016, 04:26:07 pm »
   We should PRAY for her to get better, Instead I think I'll have another Bloody Mary.

How about pray for her to do what is best for her health which is drop out and spend the rest of her days with her grandchildren not stressing about anything of importance.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2016, 04:27:39 pm »
Nothing to see here will be the mantra as her supporters close ranks. This is a very impaired woman and the public needs the truth about her fitness to serve as POTUS.

Agreed.  Both candidates should have examinations and full release of their past medical records.  We have a right to know if the next president is a ticking time bomb.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2016, 04:28:37 pm »
How about pray for her to do what is best for her health which is drop out and spend the rest of her days with her grandchildren not stressing about anything of importance.

Exactly.  She shouldn't kill herself on the campaign trail.  The DNC would pick her replacement and it would not have to be Kaine.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2016, 04:37:11 pm »
I believe you are correct.

She should have also been put into an ambulance, but instead she was put into a van.

They will never put her into an ambulance, and they will never take her to a hospital.

I bet that van is a fully-fitted ER. With all the money they have stolen over the years, she probably has a hospital room at Chelsea's place and at all the properties she owns.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2016, 04:37:20 pm »
She went to Chelsea's house..Fox just showed her leaving there

I thought they said that was BEFORE the 9-11 ceremony.....she was leaving there to attend the ceremony.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2016, 04:40:12 pm »

Buddy....do you think your post is going to make them take you off the list for the 4:00 AM visit from DHS?     :laugh:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2016, 04:41:48 pm »
I bet that van is a fully-fitted ER. With all the money they have stolen over the years, she probably has a hospital room at Chelsea's place and at all the properties she owns.

I was thinking the same thing.  I bet that she is never more than a few hundred yards away from the kind of medical equipment and personnel required to handle her particular conditions.