Author Topic: Mormons helping Catholic Bishops change America with Muslim refugees, go figure?  (Read 1179 times)

rangerrebew

Mormons helping Catholic Bishops change America with Muslim refugees, go figure?

Posted by Ann Corcoran on September 10, 2016

Don’t ask me why. Don’t ask me why Mormons want to change Utah and America. Don’t ask me if the Mormons have run out of poor Americans to help. Don’t ask me if the Mormons know that almost all Syrians coming to the US are Muslims. Don’t ask me if they know that Syrians and Somalis can’t be properly vetted. Don’t ask me why the Catholic bishops don’t insist on resettling persecuted Christians.  It is all a great mystery.
What isn’t a great mystery is that the US Conference of Catholic Bishops Migration and Refugee Services is 97% taxpayer funded.

Does it need the Mormon money too? (I guess you can never have enough money.)

Here is the good news for the Bishops from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/mormons-helping-catholic-bishops-change-america-with-muslim-refugees-go-figure/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:29:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sinkspur

Evangelicals are heavily involved in resettling refugees too. 

The entire effort goes to the mission of the Churches.  Disagree with the mission if you wish, but the Churches are doing what they feel called to do.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The entire effort goes to the mission of the Churches.  Disagree with the mission if you wish, but the Churches are doing what they feel called to do.
@rangerrebew

It makes sense from the point of view that Christians don't need to be saved (they already are) but everyone in islam does.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

A lot of it is simply recruitment for buns in the pews. They think that if they open their doors to the refugees, they'll convert, or at least God will show them favor. Good Samaritans and all that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ELCA, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America I understand, sponsored a bunch of the Somalis that came to the US in the '90s.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
ELCA, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America I understand, sponsored a bunch of the Somalis that came to the US in the '90s.
There are organizations which serve as resettlement agencies and are heavily subsidized using our tax dollars. Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service, World Relief Corporation, Church World Service, and Episcopal Migration Ministries. Read this for more information:http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/religious-charities-profit-from-open-borders/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

@rangerrebew

It makes sense from the point of view that Christians don't need to be saved (they already are) but everyone in islam does.
Save them in their own countries.