Author Topic: STANDING OVATION For Donald Trump at Phyllis Schlafly Funeral in St. Louis!  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: STANDING OVATION For Donald Trump at Phyllis Schlafly Funeral in St. Louis!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 02:52:35 am »
Stop the insults...maybe, just maybe if one side stops the other will to..it's worth a try.

Or maybe we Never Trumps shut up as usual and these liberals keep right on accusing us of being in camp Clinton dispite you telling them many times to knock it off.

Because thats what they keep doing. Then posting their cute little icons.  Myst, if you want all of us gone, just say so instead of dragging this out hoping the animals learn to behave.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 02:54:23 am »
Yea, and they all decided to show up at the Phyllis Schlafly Funeral in St. Louis and give a standing ovation to Trump!

That sounds like something the alt-right would do.  888high58888

Offline unknown

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 03:01:17 am »
Trump Tower. You're welcome.

Which one of these Trump buildings would have it? There are a lot more than these also.

Or should I look at one of his numerous golf courses?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 03:04:03 am »

Which one of these Trump buildings would have it? There are a lot more than these also.

Or should I look at one of his numerous golf courses?

The one staffed by illegal aliens.

Oh wait. that doesn't help does it. Give me a moment...

Nope. you'll have to find it on your own.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 05:21:21 am »
You don't understand irony, the yea, is as in, "yea right," or "yea sure." That is typical with #NeverTrumps, they do not understand typical and normal english language usage and are therefore easy to manipulate - as in useful idiots.

Uhmm, actually the problem is that you don't understand the necessity of accuracy in spelling. "Yea" and "yeah" don't mean the same thing. Note that the caption in your graphic has the correct spelling of "yeah."

Here's a quickie lesson to help you discern what word to use for the meaning you're trying to convey: http://grammarist.com/usage/yea-yeah-yay/

(This correction was provided by a #NeverTrumper who has a solid grasp of the English language. This #NeverTrumper can't be whipped into a frenzy by an orange buffoon who throws out red meat to the angry masses because he knows it tickles their itching ears. Therefore, this #NeverTrumper is not the participant in this exchange who is easily manipulated.)

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline unknown

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2016, 05:26:16 am »
Uhmm, actually the problem is that you don't understand the necessity of accuracy in spelling. "Yea" and "yeah" don't mean the same thing. Note that the caption in your graphic has the correct spelling of "yeah."

Here's a quickie lesson to help you discern what word to use for the meaning you're trying to convey: http://grammarist.com/usage/yea-yeah-yay/

(This correction was provided by a #NeverTrumper who has a solid grasp of the English language. This #NeverTrumper can't be whipped into a frenzy by an orange buffoon who throws out red meat to the angry masses because he knows it tickles their itching ears. Therefore, this #NeverTrumper is not the participant in this exchange who is easily manipulated.)

Ya, ok sure thing.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

geronl

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2016, 10:35:39 am »
Yea, This just must eat you up then!

nope.

There is no conservative case for Trump. The man is a full-blown liberal.

Offline Longmire