Author Topic: Intel Sources Should Shut Up About Trump’s Briefing  (Read 302 times)

Offline unknown

Intel Sources Should Shut Up About Trump’s Briefing
« on: September 12, 2016, 04:07:39 am »

Intel Sources Should Shut Up About Trump’s Briefing

In an attempt to suggest Donald Trump was indiscreet and politicized its hearing, the intel community leaks like a sieve to hurt him.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/09/intel-sources-should-shut-up-about-trumps-briefing/

Mollie Hemingway
September 9, 2016

During Wednesday night’s candidate forum, host Matt Lauer asked Donald Trump about two recent intelligence briefings he received. Trump praised the people who gave him the briefings, calling them “terrific people” who were “experts” on Iraq, Iran, and Russia. He said it seemed to him that President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry “did exactly the opposite” of what it seemed to him that they were saying.

Lauer asked if anything in the intel briefings made him reconsider whether he could defeat ISIS quickly.

Particularly if you think that Donald Trump is some unique threat to the republic, as the media and other elites constantly claim he is, it’s incumbent upon you to be more discreet and more responsible than he is, not less.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)