Author Topic: Trump On Hillary: ‘You Can’t Lead This Nation If You Have Such A Low Opinion Of Its Citizens’  (Read 735 times)

Offline unknown

Trump On Hillary: ‘You Can’t Lead This Nation If You Have Such A Low Opinion Of Its Citizens’

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/trump-on-hillary-you-cant-lead-this-nation-if-you-have-such-a-low-opinion-of-its-citizens/

Alex Pappas
09/12/2016

Donald Trump on Monday continued to attack Hillary Clinton over her “basket of deplorables” remark, saying: “You can’t lead this nation if you have such a low opinion of its citizens.”

“If Hillary Clinton will not retract her comments in full, then I don’t see how she can credibly campaign,” Trump said during a speech in Baltimore at a conference of the National Guard Association of the United States.

{.. snip .. see URL for video..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Yeah.  Trump's got such a high opinion of Americans. 

Trump called US military "terrible." 
Said the generals "are reduced to rubble."   
He's attacked POW's.
He's said 37m black Americans "have nothing to lose." 
He's made innumerable insulting remarks about women (i.e., Carly Fiorina:  "Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?  Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?")
He's mocked a handicapped reporter.
Trashed an American citizen judge over his heritage.
Called fellow Americans "haters and losers" in several tweets.

Come on.  Trump thinks anyone with an IQ lower than his is a "loser."    In his mind, that's most people.

Such faux outrage from a man who despises anyone who doesn't kiss his wrinkled ass.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 09:18:45 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Yeah.  Trump's got such a high opinion of Americans. 

Trump called US military "terrible." 
Said the generals "are reduced to rubble."   
He's attacked POW's.
He's said 37m black Americans "have nothing to lose." 
He's made innumerable insulting remarks about women (i.e., Carly Fiorina:  "Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?  Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?")
He's mocked a handicapped reporter.
Trashed an American citizen judge over his heritage.
Called fellow Americans "haters and losers" in several tweets.

Come on.  Trump thinks anyone with an IQ lower than his is a "loser."    In his mind, that's most people.

Such faux outrage from a man who despises anyone who doesn't kiss his wrinkled ass.