Author Topic: Desperation drives campaign strategy of demonizing Trump supporters By Thomas Lifson  (Read 767 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 10, 2016
Desperation drives campaign strategy of demonizing Trump supporters
By Thomas Lifson

This week could be the point of no return for the faltering Clinton campaign. The elitism that is a defining characteristic of the contemporary political establishment has lured the Clinton campaign into a strategic blunder.  They are in a panic with Trump closing the polling gap in battleground states.

So as panicked people sometimes do, the Brooklyn Brain Trust made a decision from the gut. They are scared of the Trump supporters, and they presume that their voters are too. So scared that it makes sense to them for Bill and Hillary Clinton to publicly disparage a substantial fraction of the American public.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/desperation_drives_campaign_strategy_of_demonizing_trump_supporters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Demonise the candidates to your heart's content, they deserve to be demonised. But
never forget that entirely decent people are among their supporters and they don't
deserve to be demonised for it. We've had foul contenders in the past---never mind that
the current candidates make them resemble saints---and entirely decent people had their
reasons (however perverse) for supporting them. We'll have foul contenders again in the
future.

Blast Donaldus Minimus all you wish; he deserves to be blasted. Blast Hilarious Rodent
Clinton all you wish; she deserves to be blasted. But let their supporters be. If there
is one right that ought to be cherished among us ordinary people, it is the right to be
wrong, however often those in the nation's largest organised crime family have tried to
abrogate it legally (and unconstitutionally).

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

Outtake from Invasion of the Body Snatchers? ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline LMAO

Demonise the candidates to your heart's content, they deserve to be demonised. But
never forget that entirely decent people are among their supporters and they don't
deserve to be demonised for it. We've had foul contenders in the past---never mind that
the current candidates make them resemble saints---and entirely decent people had their
reasons (however perverse) for supporting them. We'll have foul contenders again in the
future.

Blast Donaldus Minimus all you wish; he deserves to be blasted. Blast Hilarious Rodent
Clinton all you wish; she deserves to be blasted. But let their supporters be. If there
is one right that ought to be cherished among us ordinary people, it is the right to be
wrong, however often those in the nation's largest organised crime family have tried to
abrogate it legally (and unconstitutionally).

@EasyAce

Good post
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline musiclady

Wow.  The photo on this thread absolutely freaks me out!    8888huh
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.