Author Topic: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews  (Read 54438 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2016, 05:00:38 pm »
Just curious - do you ever comment on the content instead of just criticizing other posters?

I just see a handful of folks that swoop in and try to hijack the discussion.   :shrug:

Offline Longmire

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2016, 01:40:07 am »
@aligncare I haven't left the building, just holding the door open for Pepe. 

Enjoy!  888high58888

In case any of you cucks didn't get the Pepe reference.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2016, 06:40:22 am »
From my view, Trump has come along and made all those false accusations from the left about the right true.  They didn't use to be true.  They are now.  At least in part and in too much prominence.   And for all those celebrating Trump's killing of the PC rules, watch out.  They will be back with a vengeance because of Trump.
He has been acting like a Leftist caricature of someone on the Right would act. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2016, 10:43:40 am »
TYRANNY PAPERS #20 – THE ALT-RIGHT IS REAL

https://nevertyranny.com/2016/09/01/tyranny-papers-20-the-alt-right-is-real/

To understand the co-opting of the conservative message, it must be understood that a large majority of the surface content of the alt-right movement mirrors traditional conservatism.  There is nothing new, nor inherently wrong, about the desire to control our borders, assert American sovereignty, re-assert the importance of Judeo-Christian values, and encourage the assimilation of immigrants into American culture.  What is new is the untethering of these desires from the tenants of limited government and fiscal restraint and the new connections being built with strains of Ethnocentric Nativism and Aggressive Nationalism.  Recognizing the influences of the alt-right will require us to learn and identify the subtle differences in the motivations and aims of their rhetoric as compared to that of traditional conservatism.

These are just a few issues where the surface language can appear in harmony with traditional conservative ideals, but when examined closely present glaringly opposite motivations and end results.  Moving forward, conservatives must learn to recognize the differences between being conservative and being reactionary, between patriotism and nationalism, and between individual liberty and collective protectionism.  The alt-right is not who the conservative movement truly is, and Hillary Clinton has actually aided the conservative more than anyone else in the current campaign by drawing a contrast between traditional conservatism and the alt-right.  Conservatives must seize the opportunity to save the political organizations which have traditionally represented conservative interests from the stain of alt-right influence.  Conservatives must come to understand that the alt-right is real, it is dangerous, and while its language seems like a conservative message, in actuality it has nothing to do with the shared interests and values of those desiring limited government and a free society.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2016, 05:11:55 pm »

@Neverdul

Excellent post!

Unless we heed such warnings, conservatism will become tainted.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2016, 05:23:06 pm »
The fact that the left abuses the term "racist" doesn't mean that the real issue doesn't exist.

Careful. You may have just outed yourself as a leftist so far as some are concerned who think the issue is just
a leftist smokescreen. ;)

And the anti-Semitism from the hard "right" (I don't necessarily think of them as right), is as disturbing as anything I've seen........ especially on a rational forum like this one.

I prefer to think of them as the hard wrong, myself . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2016, 05:28:47 pm »

OUTSTANDING EDITORIAL!!!  Thank you for posting it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2016, 05:32:48 pm »
He has been acting like a Leftist caricature of someone on the Right would act.

Yup

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2016, 05:35:42 pm »
OUTSTANDING EDITORIAL!!!  Thank you for posting it.

Agreed.  I just posted the link on another thread too. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2016, 05:38:21 pm »
Careful. You may have just outed yourself as a leftist so far as some are concerned who think the issue is just
a leftist smokescreen. ;)

I prefer to think of them as the hard wrong, myself . . .

"Hard wrong"................. I LIKE that!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2016, 05:56:18 pm »
Am I missing something? They are meeting with Trump- don't they know his daughter is Jewish?

his son-in-law is Jewish

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2016, 06:05:50 pm »
his son-in-law is Jewish
Maybe he isn't fond of his son-in-law... :pondering:

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2016, 06:07:29 pm »
I have a couple of observations.

The second observation is that hating Jews doesn't mean they are either anti-Semitic or racist.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2016, 06:13:01 pm »
Yes, it is a good idea for Longmire – for the sake of his sanity. I found longmire to be one of the best and brightest posters here, who I found to be completely absent even the slightest hit of sanctimony, unlike 100% of #NeverTrump.

Of course, attempting to post pro-Trump arguments here at TBR, as he often brilliantly does, is always fraught with risk. The slightest positive intonation toward Donald Trump is unerringly met with dozens, nay, scores and scores of yapping posts ozzing with bile -- usually from from the same few deranged political terrorists -- sorry, I meant to say terriers...

You used to display a modicum of class, Once-Ler. Sorry to see you pile on to yet another supporter of the Republican nominee, who has simply had enough of the dysfunctional former republican/conservative TBR.

Wow, calling people on your side Terrorists on the anniversary of 9-11. Come on dude, you're better than that.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2016, 06:16:03 pm »
I have a couple of observations.

The first is "I wonder how much money the DNC has funneled to them and to media organizations to get them to publicize these people nobody ever heard of before>

The second observation is that hating Jews doesn't mean they are either anti-Semitic or racist. "Jewish" is not a race. It's a religion and a culture that celebrates success,hard work,and education.  Anybody can be a Jew that wants to be one and is willing and able to put in the work necessary,but nobody can change their race,

It is similar to being a Muslim. ANYBODY can be a Muslim if they can flunk a IQ test,regardless of their race or point of origin. The prime difference between Judaism and Islam is Islam isn't a religion,it's a political system and the culture is that of a depraved sociopath that is focused on murder and world-wide slavery.

However one defines Judaism, hating Jews is the generally accepted definition of antisemitism.  What am I missing in your statement?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2016, 06:16:09 pm »
Wow, calling people on your side Terrorists on the anniversary of 9-11. Come on dude, you're better than that.

I used to think so, but not any more.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2016, 06:24:39 pm »
Into what category would the illustrious Patrick J Buchanan fall?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2016, 07:26:54 pm »
However one defines Judaism, hating Jews is the generally accepted definition of antisemitism.  What am I missing in your statement?
Semitic is actually a language group. From :http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semitic

Semitic
adjective Se·mit·ic \sə-ˈmi-tik also -ˈme-\

1 :  of, relating to, or constituting a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family that includes Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Amharic

2:  of, relating to, or characteristic of the Semites

3:  Jewish

By the most common definition, for an Arab to be anti-Semitic, they would have to be self loathing as well.

Common American usage has made the term somewhat synonymous with "Jewish", but first and foremost, it describes a language group.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2016, 07:28:32 pm »
You go from good post to stupid post pretty quickly I see.

I asked what I thought was a reasonable question.   I asked why you picked that name,  and I was not trying to be mean about it.   

About the only other interpretation for it of which I can think is that it is somehow derived from "cuke"  which is slang for cucumber. 

I'm not suggesting you quit using it,  and I never assumed it to be derogatory in reference to you. 

The alias is cuky.  I have had the alias for over 20 years on various sites including TOS.  NOt a single time has this alt right reference been used. The last 4 months is the first time the alias name cuky has been changed into the cuck reference due to our alt right members infesting this site with their memes and the ones arguing how its OK.

I don't know anything about that.   I've known of the term "cuck"  for at least a decade,  but as I said,  i've not used it in regards to you,  nor did I even think it in regards to you.   I just pointed out where I can see such an alias can be problematic.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2016, 07:31:51 pm »
Semitic is actually a language group. From :http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semitic

By the most common definition, for an Arab to be anti-Semitic, they would have to be self loathing as well.

Common American usage has made the term somewhat synonymous with "Jewish", but first and foremost, it describes a language group.

Interesting, but what does that have to do with my comments? 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2016, 07:36:57 pm »
"Common American usage has made the term somewhat synonymous with "Jewish", but first and foremost, it describes a language group."

Bless your heart.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2016, 07:37:14 pm »
It definitely exists....only the numbers are in question. The anti-Semitic/anti-non-white element of the Trump backers might be small, but it is there. While maybe only a small pct. of Trump backers are racists, all the Jew haters and non-white people haters are definitely, strongly for Trump.

Which as I pointed out,   makes the joke on them.  Trump is very pro-Jewish.  All his grandchildren are Jewish.   :) 

Just go to Taylor's American Renaissance website and read the comments following some of the articles. Jews come in for more a vicious beating many times than blacks. Ditto for Taki's Mag.

I occasionally follow a link that leads to Taki's mag,   and I have not noticed any overtly anti-Jewish sentiments being expressed in any of the articles I have read from that site.   I see more expression of frustration  directed at blacks rather than Jews.   

Now in the comments,   I should not be surprised.   There are a lot of kooks out there that comment .   

Jews or "the tribe" (as they are referred to by a number of the commenters) are regularly maligned on the latter even though a number of posters and writers admit to being Jewish. 

It is a  very  weird aspect of some Jews to be self hating.  I've heard this phenomena described over and over enough to believe there is something to it.   

I don't visit Stormfront because of its obvious Nazi associations.

I've stumbled onto that site by accident once,  and as soon as I figured out what it was,   I  got out of there.    I figured such sites had to exist on the net,  and that is certainly one of them. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2016, 07:47:17 pm »
@HonestJohn

You probably believe it was locals who bombed the black churches,too. More foolishness. There was no way in hell the local KKK members would ever bomb a freaking church in the south in the 1950's or 1960's. Those bombings were a product of J.Edgar Sissy and his boys,acting at the direction of the northeastern elitist families who were losing political power within the Dim Party,and had to find a way to demonize the KKK and the southern politicians in order to keep their grip on power.

Now this is a statement I find very interesting.   My discussions on the Civil War have lead me to believe that there exists a very influential power block in the DC / Boston corridor that  uses the government to further it's own interests,  and especially  to influence voters to keep putting it's puppets back into office from which they can dole out the goodies.   

As it was in 1861,  so too is it still today.   The media (which influences the voters nationwide)  is headquartered mostly in New York,   and is completely under the thumb of these wealthy powerbrokers.   

The media is heavily biased to the left,  because the people who own it like it that way.   

— Lord Melbourne —