Author Topic: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews  (Read 54387 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 10:06:51 pm »
@cuky

Pretty sure the term used was cucky...and it sounds like it left a mark.   

As for that photo, don't project what you see in it onto me.

Now I'll let you hens get back to your clucking... :seeya:

@cuky is one of the finest conservatives and human beings on this forum.

The fact that you insult him in such a vile fashion doesn't make him look bad.  But how it makes you look is another story....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2016, 10:31:59 pm »
@cuky is one of the finest conservatives and human beings on this forum.

The fact that you insult him in such a vile fashion doesn't make him look bad.  But how it makes you look is another story....

This!!!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2016, 10:38:42 pm »
HonestJohn, I have seen you time and time again point posts that are stained with bigotry or racism. You have my respect for your efforts in this area. Far too many ignore the posts, look the other way, and or even try to explain why it is OK. Well, they are not OK and you consistently make that vary valid point.

Can you show us the post where you went after the member that  said,  "F.#.#.K   Y.O.U" to one of the owners?

Thank you in advance.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 10:44:23 pm »
:amen:  X100

cuky is one of the most decent, honest and respectful posters you could ever find anywhere.  The man has a heart of gold, an intelligence and wisdom way above average, and a writing talent to be envied.    How anyone could target him like that is beyond me.  It is utterly shameful.  Then to be called on it but rather than feel shame, he doubles down.....reveals a seared conscience.  Thus the quote above.

I'm beginning to believe that some of these people are without conscience.  They are targeting people who are principled and moral, articulate and decent.

If that doesn't set off alarm bells for the vast majority of people on this forum, something is very wrong with them.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2016, 10:46:12 pm »
Rat Patrol and Music Lady, your friendship and words of support mean the world to me. You both epitomize the word "goodness". I thank you both.

No one is more deserving of support than you, cuky.

As I said above, the fact that YOU were targeted is very revealing of the lack of decency of the one attacking you.

Thank you for what you contribute to this forum.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2016, 10:49:21 pm »
HonestJohn, I have seen you time and time again point posts that are stained with bigotry or racism. You have my respect for your efforts in this area. Far too many ignore the posts, look the other way, and or even try to explain why it is OK. Well, they are not OK and you consistently make that vary valid point.

@cuky  @HonestJohn

I SO much agree with this!  The fact that the left abuses the issues of bigotry and racism makes a lot of conservatives pretend they don't really exist, when they do.

It is most certainly not OK to harbor hatred for people because of the color of their skin or their race, and hiding behind the left's abuse of the reality of racism is, IMO, part of why conservatives get the reputation they have with Independents.  It's not only the leftist media lies about us.  It is in part that many run away from real issues.

HonestJohn

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2016, 10:53:08 pm »

Thank you.

I will not stand silently by when I see people calling for Americans to behave in a manner best encapsulated in this joke:

Down South during World War II, a sergeant gets a telephone call from a woman. "I would love it," she said, "if you could bring five of your soldiers to my house for Thanksgiving dinner."

"Certainly, ma'am," replied the sergeant. "Just make sure they aren't Jews," said the woman.

"Will do," replied the sergeant.

So that Thanksgiving while the woman is baking, the doorbell rings. She opens her door and, to her horror, five black soldiers are standing in front of her. "Oh, my!" she exclaimed. "There must have been some terrible mistake!"

"No Ma’am," said one of the soldiers. "Sergeant Greenberg never makes a mistake!"

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2016, 10:54:47 pm »
Thank you.

I will not stand silently by when I see people calling for Americans to behave in a manner best encapsulated in this joke:

Down South during World War II, a sergeant gets a telephone call from a woman. "I would love it," she said, "if you could bring five of your soldiers to my house for Thanksgiving dinner."

"Certainly, ma'am," replied the sergeant. "Just make sure they aren't Jews," said the woman.

So that Thanksgiving while the woman is baking, the doorbell rings. She opens her door and, to her horror, five black soldiers are standing in front of her. "Oh, my!" she exclaimed. "There must have been some terrible mistake!"

"No Ma’am," said one of the soldiers. "Sergeant Greenberg never makes a mistake!"

:silly:     Fabulous!!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2016, 10:57:21 pm »
Am I missing something? They are meeting with Trump- don't they know his daughter is Jewish?

Or did I mis read the article? Had a :blonde:

All his grand kids are Jewish.  Every one of his sons (except the youngest who is still a juvenile) are married to Jewish women. 

People need to educate themselves instead of listening to the carping from the obsessed author of this thread.  (Whom I have put on Ignore,  and who's crap I have no intention of reading.)   

https://youtu.be/U2G9MR1n7Es
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2016, 11:04:24 pm »
The Alt right movement is real and it is growing. We have numerous members here on our forum unabashedly posting using Alt right terminology. Trumpism has changed discerning conservatives into anything is all right as long as we win people.

I agree it is real,  and I am becoming increasingly aware of it.   Websites which I have been reading for years are becoming increasingly uncomfortable for several months now.   

Some of it is a legitimate backlash in my opinion,  and some of it is just old time irrational hate.   

It is worrisome,  but it is being fueled by the outrage liberals have perpetrated on the nation.   Just as I predicted that Germany (and greater Europe)  would get more and more resentful of the savages their liberal "leaders"   have let into their midst,   so too is the same dynamic working here in America with all the attacks on White Males. 

The left is *CREATING*  the fuel to start a very ugly war.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2016, 11:05:58 pm »
Me three.  Good job, HonestJohn.  And thank you.
Me Forth.

@HonestJohn and @cuky are fully awesome!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2016, 11:08:04 pm »
trump jumps to tweet attacks if anyone says the smallest thing against him. The alt right was part of the original base of his support and he will not speak against them.

Let them support him.    He family is very intermarried with Jews,  and he's reaching out to Blacks in a manner never before attempted by a Republican candidate in my lifetime.   

If the Alt Right is truly racist,  and I see evidence that some of it certainly seems to be,   the Joke will be on them when this is done.   :)   

You see a down side here?   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2016, 11:11:32 pm »

Who are some of those members?

What is the terminology?

This is what I was thinking.   At a guess,  one of the terms that I have heard is supposedly linked to the "Alt-Right"  is "cuckservative." 

But I have read several essays on this topic,  and I cannot say I find any fault with their reasoning in labeling much of the conservative movement "cuckservative."   

They do behave exactly like pansy,  won't stand up for themselves or their principles,  "cuckolds."   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2016, 11:21:10 pm »
Thank you.

Ah,  yes,  I love those "Southerners are racists" jokes.   Yuk, yuk.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2016, 11:21:12 pm »
I have been referred to on this forum 3 different times by 2 posters as Cuck

And that just begs for the question:  Why did you pick that as you alias?   Were you unaware that "cucky"  is a term commonly used to describe a cuckold?   

I'm sure it means something different to you,  but it immediately invokes a bad mental image in people familiar with the term.   

Your choice reminds me of this poster that used to be at Free Republic.  She called herself "Squeaky Fromme".     I asked her why she picked such a name,  and she said her friends called her "Squeaky" because of her voice,  and her name was Fromme.   

She was seemingly oblivious to the fact that "Squeaky Fromme"  was the name of one of the notorious Manson killers. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2016, 11:25:42 pm »
Thanks for all the factual information and links, @HonestJohn .

And the anti-Semitism from the hard "right" (I don't necessarily think of them as right), is as disturbing as anything I've seen........ especially on a rational forum like this one.

The hatred for the Jews is, IMO, demonic.

It is something I have never understood.   I didn't used to believe it even existed until I eventually found proof that yes,  there really are some people out there that hate Jews.   

They are kooks,  and I think they would be very dangerous if they ever got their hands on power. 

— Lord Melbourne —

HonestJohn

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2016, 11:31:48 pm »
Ah,  yes,  I love those "Southerners are racists" jokes.   Yuk, yuk.

You can't ignore that the 1960's happened.

The beatings and riots in the 1960's happened because too many Southerners were adamant that blacks were a 'lesser' form of life.

In fact, many southern TV stations refused to show the Star Trek episode 'Plato's Stepchildren' because it showed the first interracial kiss on television.  And Paramount got a lot of mail over it, as Southerners who did see it were horrified.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:34:15 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2016, 11:32:46 pm »

We, however, have not house-cleaned in the 90s or the 00s.  So all these 'people' have finally reached enough of a mass that they are now trying to take control of the party. 

You are ignoring a more plausible explanation.   The left is *CREATING* race hatred.   They are causing more and more Whites to believe they are becoming endangered on the basis of their race. 

The left is doing what Manson did,  they are slowly creating a race war.   To be fair to the left,  I'm not asserting it is their intention to do this,   they are doing it inadvertently through their own stupidity.   

Look at Angela Merkel.   She is virtually recreating the Nazi party by making the conditions horrible,  and obviously connected to the invaders race and religion.   

She is going to provoke a very racist backlash.   She is singlehandedly making racism appear to be less horrible than the invasion.   
— Lord Melbourne —

HonestJohn

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2016, 11:38:33 pm »

You are ignoring a more plausible explanation.   The left is *CREATING* race hatred.   They are causing more and more Whites to believe they are becoming endangered on the basis of their race. 

The left is doing what Manson did,  they are slowly creating a race war.   To be fair to the left,  I'm not asserting it is their intention to do this,   they are doing it inadvertently through their own stupidity.   

Look at Angela Merkel.   She is virtually recreating the Nazi party by making the conditions horrible,  and obviously connected to the invaders race and religion.   

She is going to provoke a very racist backlash.   She is singlehandedly making racism appear to be less horrible than the invasion.   

No.  Look at what Buckley wrote and did.  He found the GOP riddled with bigots and worked hard to kick them out, so that the party could once again be trusted with the reins of power.

It culminated with Reagan and the Republican Congress of the early 90s.

Since then, the same scum has returned.  Just look at Pat Buchanon as one clear example.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:39:03 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2016, 11:59:19 pm »
You can't ignore that the 1960's happened.

The beatings and riots in the 1960's happened because too many Southerners were adamant that blacks were a 'lesser' form of life.

In fact, many southern TV stations refused to show the Star Trek episode 'Plato's Stepchildren' because it showed the first interracial kiss on television.  And Paramount got a lot of mail over it, as Southerners who did see it were horrified.

And, the beatings, riots and complaints only happened in the South?  Nope, Boston, New York, Philly were hot spots of racial intolerance. 

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2016, 12:03:05 am »
No.  Look at what Buckley wrote and did.  He found the GOP riddled with bigots and worked hard to kick them out, so that the party could once again be trusted with the reins of power.

You are not giving my point due consideration.   You are thinking in a groove.   

Liberals really are making everyone more racist.   

They themselves are the most racist of all,  as Zombie was only too kind to point out. 

https://pjmedia.com/zombie/2014/3/10/progressive-racism-the-hidden-motive-driving-modern-politics
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2016, 12:22:04 am »
All I can say is consider the source.
The Daily (Master) Beast.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2016, 12:56:30 am »

This is what I was thinking.   At a guess,  one of the terms that I have heard is supposedly linked to the "Alt-Right"  is "cuckservative." 

But I have read several essays on this topic,  and I cannot say I find any fault with their reasoning in labeling much of the conservative movement "cuckservative."   

They do behave exactly like pansy,  won't stand up for themselves or their principles,  "cuckolds."   

Conservatives who won't stand up for themselves or their principles...like the GOPe who said Trump was unfit for office but turned around and gave him a big hug after the primaries?

Offline endicom

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2016, 12:57:13 am »

I knew the term 'cuckservative' long before I saw 'alt-right.' I might never have known anything about some alt-right if not for the obsession of some ostensible conservatives.

Racists? Anti-Semites? White nationalists? I've always known such groups exist and I've known they are small. Why are they now being given such publicity? Were these same obsessive TBR members focused on those small groups before Trump? Will those members still be decrying the same groups if Hillary wins? WTF? 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2016, 01:02:25 am »
I knew the term 'cuckservative' long before I saw 'alt-right.' I might never have known anything about some alt-right if not for the obsession of some ostensible conservatives.

Racists? Anti-Semites? White nationalists? I've always known such groups exist and I've known they are small. Why are they now being given such publicity? Were these same obsessive TBR members focused on those small groups before Trump? Will those members still be decrying the same groups if Hillary wins? WTF?

Steve Bannon, current head honcho of Trump's campaign, gave the alt-right plenty of publicity in the spring with this article in Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:03:00 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.