Author Topic: 'Now this is #RelationshipGoals': Barack and Michelle Obama's romantic photo in the October issue of Essence has the internet swooning  (Read 1432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Now this is #RelationshipGoals': Barack and Michelle Obama's romantic photo in the October issue of Essence has the internet swooning

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle have been featured on the cover of the October issue of Essence magazine
    The special collector's issue includes a romantic photo of the couple that has garnered praise from fans
    The issue's cover story includes Obama's most notable moments during his eight-year term as president
    The Obamas also talk about the legacy they hope to leave behind following the president's eight-year term
    This month, the first lady has also graced the cover of InStyle's October issue   

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 23:07 EST, 9 September 2016 | Updated: 06:58 EST, 10 September 2016

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle have graced the cover of the October issue of Essence, which includes a romantic photos of the couple that has social media swooning.

As the Obamas prepare for their final months in the White House, they have been featured in the special collector's issue, that hit stands on Friday, in which they open up about their legacy.

On the cover, the couple is pictured standing close to one another, flashing big smiles, as the first lady gently rests her hand on the president's chest.

But the stunning cover photo has been upstaged by a sweet snap inside the issue, showing the couple holding hands as they lovingly stare into one another's eyes.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3782752/Obamas-grace-cover-Essence-Internet-swooning.html#ixzz4Jq5z7iOV
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Just as fake as the photo of another loving couple dancing on the beach. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

Yikes! What immediately came to mind was Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back" (semi-vulgar lyrics here).

Actually, a few other romantic photos also came to mind:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goodwithagun

Not a flattering profile pic of either of them.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Silver Pines

@mystery-ak

And the headline has me throwing up.

I don't care how often they pose together, they just look totally fake as a couple.  I can't imagine them being romantic, nor do I want to, but I can easily visualize Michelle throwing his butt around the room every time he steps out of line.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

I don't care how often they pose together, they just look totally fake as a couple.  I can't imagine them being romantic, nor do I want to, but I can easily visualize Michelle throwing his butt around the room every time he steps out of line.

Speaking of butts..... :nometalk:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mystery-ak

Shouldn't the caption read "Koko and the Sword Swallower"? :whistle:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:37:08 am by GtHawk »

Silver Pines

@mystery-ak

LOL!

Well, I wasn't going to go there, but since you did....

....at first glance I thought it was a shelf from Home Depot.

Silver Pines

Shouldn't the caption read "Koko and the Sword Swallower"? :whistle:

Dude, I'm outta here, lol...