Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Puts Millions of Voters in a ‘Basket’ That Just Might Cost Her the Election  (Read 444 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary Clinton Puts Millions of Voters in a ‘Basket’ That Just Might Cost Her the Election

http://politistick.com/hillary-clinton-puts-millions-of-voters-in-a-basket-that-just-might-cost-her-the-election/

Matthew K. Burke
September 9, 2016

Remember Mitt Romney’s 47% moment that many believe may have ultimately cost him the 2012 election against Barack Obama (in addition to going soft in the final two debates)?

Hillary Clinton may have had just a moment, although it’s doubtful that the media will hammer her over it the way they did Mitt Romney.

Friday night at a fundraiser in New York City, Hillary Clinton was trying to fire up her audience into writing her big checks and described half of Donald Trump supporters in a way that could possibly cost her the election.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Bender2

• Never a dull moment, eh?
"I've got a twisted sense of humor, and everything amuses me." RAH Beyond this Horizon

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Sums it up nicely, bender.  :beer:

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink