Author Topic: Brody File Exclusive: Donald Trump Says He Wants to Win the Presidency 'for the Evangelicals'  (Read 408 times)

Offline unknown

Brody File Exclusive: Donald Trump Says He Wants to Win the Presidency 'for the Evangelicals'

http://www1.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2016/09/09/brody-file-exclusive-donald-trump-says-he-wants-to-win-the-presidency-for-the-evangelicals

David Brody
09-09-2016

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File, Donald Trump says he wants to win the presidency 'for the evangelicals.'

Trump spoke with us backstage Friday at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C. The crowd received his speech very positively. More coming on the speech in a later post.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

A man who loves his smut, strip clubs and doesn't believe in God will say anything.

Offline sinkspur

Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians (HA!), Nazarenes, Mormons, Jews, and Muslims need not apply.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.