Author Topic: The media elites feel that shiver up the spine — and it's not victory  (Read 216 times)

Offline unknown

The media elites feel that shiver up the spine — and it's not victory

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/295193-the-media-elites-feel-that-shiver-up-the-spine-and

Kenneth R. Timmerman
September 09, 2016

You know a candidate is in trouble when she deflects softball questions about her policies to talk about her opponent’s character.

Hillary Clinton's phony "press conference," where she took six questions from friendly reporters and filibustered nearly half of the time to trash-talk Donald Trump, shows a candidate and a campaign that is disintegrating in broad daylight.

Even The Washington Post noted there were "no questions about her emails," Topic A of the news cycle. Clinton's reckless mishandling of classified material — reinforced by her 39 memory "lapses" in her FBI interview — should disqualify her from office. And Americans get it.

The media elites are in a panic. They witnessed the meltdown of their candidate in broad daylight and can feel that shiver up their spine — except that this time, it is not the delight of victory they are feeling, but the dread of defeat.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: The media elites feel that shiver up the spine — and it's not victory
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 11:53:28 pm »

Now the elite media is waking up to the fact that they no longer control the narrative, and they are in a panic.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)