Author Topic: Bauer on Founders’ Belief: ‘We Were Made in the Image of God’  (Read 332 times)

Offline unknown

Bauer on Founders’ Belief: ‘We Were Made in the Image of God’

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/bauer-founders-belief-we-were-made-image-god

Penny Starr
September 9, 2016

Conservative activist Gary Bauer said on Friday at the Family Research Council’s 2016 Value Voters Summit in Washington, D.C., that the founders of the United States built the country on biblical principles, including the sanctity of life created in the “image of God.”

“It was the Bible, the Holy Bible that our founders read; it was the Torah and the New Testament,” Bauer said, “and there’s where they found the central idea about the country they were getting ready to build.

“And that central idea that they found was we were made in the image of God – the eternal God of the scriptures,” said Bauer, who is the founder of Campaign for Working Families and American Values. “We were made in his image, and because we were made in his image, we have dignity and value and worth.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)