Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton just called Trump ‘misogynistic’ and ‘sexist.’ Does she know her dad?  (Read 643 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton just called Trump ‘misogynistic’ and ‘sexist.’ Does she know her dad?
September 9, 2016 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   

The irony must have been lost on Chelsea Clinton as she fired back at Donald Trump for his remarks about her mother.

When asked about Trump’s recent comments that Hillary Clinton doesn’t look presidential, her daughter came to her defense and blasted the GOP nominee for his “sexist” and “misogynistic” remarks.

Chelsea Clinton slams Donald Trump’s ‘misogynistic’ remarks about her mother. https://t.co/XQOJt1Wwnh pic.twitter.com/boXF8FNkGR

— ABC News (@ABC) September 8, 2016

“I would hope that everyone could see that as the sad, misogynistic, sexist rhetoric that I’d hoped we’d moved beyond in the 21st century, certainly in 2016,” she said Wednesday while campaigning for her mother in Carlisle, PA.,

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/09/chelsea-clinton-just-called-trump-misogynistic-sexist-know-dad-388426#ixzz4JnNvbOJR

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LMAO :silly:...this is rich!....even if it's true it's still better than being a rapist!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Well, Donaldus Minimus is a misogynistic sexist.

But who's the daughter of a misogynistic sexist rapist to be saying so?

Joke circulated during her father's administration:

Q: What do you get when you cross a crooked politician with a shyster lawyer?
A: Chelsea Clinton.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline unknown

Chelsea Clinton just called Trump ‘misogynistic’ and ‘sexist.’ Does she know her dad?

Webb Hubbell?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)