Author Topic: Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson to Address 11th Annual Values Voter Summit - Donald Trump to speak on September 10  (Read 1923 times)

Offline unknown

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson to Address 11th Annual Values Voter Summit

Donald Trump to speak on September 10

http://www.frc.org/newsroom/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-to-address-11th-annual-values-voter-summit

September 6, 2016
J.P. Duffy or Alice Chao, (866) FRC-NEWS or (866)-372-6397

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson will address the 11th annual Values Voter Summit on Friday, September 9th. The next day, Saturday, September 10, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will speak at the event that draws thousands of grassroots activists to the nation's capital. Both major party nominees have been invited to make their case to social conservative voters.

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:11:10 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline montanajoe

Hmmm

A Donald and a Duck moment....

Offline unknown

Hmmm

Oh, that is so funny it deserves a big ROFL!!

:bigsilly:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Hmmm

I thought it so funny, I then found these:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I didn't see this thread, now one of them, I think Phil wants to baptize Trump.

Go to Bing News, type in "duck dynasty trump" and I got this thread. Surprising.

Offline unknown

I didn't see this thread, now one of them, I think Phil wants to baptize Trump.

Go to Bing News, type in "duck dynasty trump" and I got this thread. Surprising.

WOW!  So cool!