Author Topic: Donald Trump aims to bolster conservative support at Values Voter Summit  (Read 383 times)

Offline unknown

Donald Trump aims to bolster conservative support at Values Voter Summit

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/8/trump-pence-address-11th-annual-values-voter-summi/

Bradford Richardson and Cheryl Wetzstein
September 8, 2016

All eyes will be on Donald Trump this weekend as he attempts to shore up support among social conservatives heading into the final stretch of the presidential race.

The Republican presidential nominee is headlining the 2016 Values Voter Summit in the nation’s capital on Friday evening — the first day of the three-day annual conference hosted by the Family Research Council. Mr. Trump’s running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, will address the gathering of faith-based voters the following evening.

Tony Perkins, president of Family Research Council Action, praised the Trump campaign for reaching out to social conservatives.

“The fact that this is the first GOP presidential ticket to attend since the Summit’s inception in 2006, demonstrates an understanding of the importance of values voters in the general election and a desire to work with them in addressing the critical issues facing our nation,” Mr. Perkins said in a statement.

[..snip..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Donald Trump aims to bolster conservative support at Values Voter Summit
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:07:37 pm »

The summit is sponsored by a host of traditional values and conservative groups, including the American Family Association Action, American Values, the First Liberty Institute, The D. James Kennedy Center for Christian Statesmanship, United in Purpose, 2nd Vote, Oklahoma Wesleyan University and the Family Research Council.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Wingnut

Re: Donald Trump aims to bolster conservative support at Values Voter Summit
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 07:08:53 pm »

@aligncare Please note what unknown has done here. He  Found a pro Trump news piece.  Posted said piece.   This is how it is done.  Learn it. Live it. Love it.