Author Topic: UPI/CVoter poll: Donald Trump pushes ahead of Hillary Clinton 47.19% to 46.84%  (Read 410 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: UPI

URL : http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/08/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-pushes-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton/8281473343152/

By Amy R. Connolly

Washington, D.C. -- The UPI/CVoter daily presidential tracking poll released Thursday shows Donald Trump taking a lead over Hillary Clinton by .35 percentage points.

The online poll shows Trump leading Clinton 47.19 percent to 46.84 percent. In a 24-hour period, Clinton dropped 1.26 percentage points while Trump gained 1.10 percentage points.

The UPI/CVoter online tracking poll surveys about 200 people each day, leading to a sample size of roughly 1,400 people during any seven-day span.

Because the poll is conducted online and individuals self-select to participate, a margin of error cannot be calculated. The poll has a credibility interval of 3 percentage points. This seven-day span includes data collected from Aug. 31-Sept. 6, when 1,825 were surveyed. Of them, 1,262 identified themselves as likely voters.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This poll is supposed to be significant how?   He's not even winning by 1 percentage point and there is no way to calculate a margin of error!   :silly: :bigsilly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sinkspur

Don't know how many times we have to dismiss this worthless poll:

Because the poll is conducted online and individuals self-select to participate, a margin of error cannot be calculated.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.