Author Topic: Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why  (Read 508 times)

Offline unknown

Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why

http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrell/legendary-rockers-kiss-stop-mid-concert-liberals-lose-minds

Michael Cantrell
September 9, 2016

While crybaby millionaire athletes opt to disrespect the land that provides them the incredible opportunity to play a game for a living by sitting during the National Anthem, legendary rockers KISS are taking a very different approach.

Arguably one of the best rock bands in the history of the genre, KISS is currently on their “Freedom to Rock” Tour, which they fittingly launched on July 4th, making it a point to show our country and the men and women who are sworn to protect her the respect they so richly deserve.

During one particular concert, the band stopped in the middle of the show and decided to do the Pledge of Allegiance.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 04:36:00 am »

lead singer Paul Stanley said:

“You should remember, patriotism is always cool. Loving your country is always cool. Standing up, respecting and honoring our military is always cool. So, to show some respect between pick-throwing, we’re going to put our right hands over our hearts and why don’t we say the Pledge of Allegiance.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)