Author Topic: Girl Students Brought to Tears When Trans Student Continues Lewd Behavior Ignored by High School  (Read 1054 times)

Offline unknown

Girl Students Brought to Tears When Trans Student Continues Lewd Behavior Ignored by High School

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/09/08/girl-students-brought-tears-trans-student-continues-lewd-behavior-ignored-high-school/

BRANDON MORSE
September 08, 2016

How often did we hear from progressives, social justice activists, and the LGBT community that trans bathrooms would not result in compromising situations where girls and women would be victimized? How many arguments have we had that nothing has or ever will happen (that wasn’t true even before the issue arose), and how often were we called “bigots” or “phobes” of some sort because we resisted allowing boys into girl’s restrooms?

Well, those concerns have been validated.

Not long ago, the Obama administration handed down a ..

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Isn't Obamas world just lovely?

Make sure you read the article to see how gross the trans pervert was to all those girls.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

Well the best thing to be done is to team up and sue the hell out of these schools. Making a local newsworthy event out of this crap should get the word out about what is really going on in these cases.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well the best thing to be done is to team up and sue the hell out of these schools. Making a local newsworthy event out of this crap should get the word out about what is really going on in these cases.
There was a time when a few dads and uncles and such would get a bit 'old school' on the perp, and that would be that.

Now that just isn't allowed ("hate crime"), and you see what you get.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Charlespg

There was a time when a few dads and uncles and such would get a bit 'old school' on the perp, and that would be that.

Now that just isn't allowed ("hate crime"), and you see what you get.
invest in some disposable clothes and clown masks
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline mountaineer

Middle School CEO Tony Sanders Says Parents Have No Right to Know about Co-Ed Locker Room
Written By Laurie Higgins   |   09.07.16

Tony Sanders, the chief executive officer of School District U-46 which serves 40,000 students in Cook, DuPage, and Kane Counties in Illinois, has declared that a middle school locker room is henceforth co-ed. He has declared from on high that a student who wishes to be the opposite sex may use whichever locker room his or her heart desires. Even more troubling, Sanders has further declared that no parents in the district may be apprised of the fact that their children may be sharing a locker room with an opposite-sex student. If it weren’t for one courageous school board member, Jeanette Ward, who alerted the community to this presumptuous decision on the part of the administration, parents would still be unaware of the practice that took effect on September, 6, 2016.   ... Rest of article at Illinois Family Institute
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Is THIS the PERP ??

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln