Author Topic: New Hillary Clinton Lie: I Used Secure Server for Classified Email  (Read 991 times)

Offline flowers

New Hillary Clinton Lie: I Used Secure Server for Classified Email
« on: September 08, 2016, 10:09:28 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/

I communicated about classified material on a wholly separate system. I took it very seriously. When I traveled, I went into one of those little tents that I’m sure you’ve seen around the world because we didn’t want there to be any potential for someone to have embedded a camera to try to see whatever it is that I was seeing that was designated, marked, and headed as classified.

In fact, the FBI report released last week confirmed that Clinton declined to use a state.gov email account, and defied her own department’s policy to use an “authorized information system” for official business. She had no computer in her office, which was a secure environment, nor did she use a computer inside the secured area in her homes. (In her FBI interview, she said she could not recall receiving any advice about email policies.)

It is beyond me how anyone  OK with her getting the White House.  She has a black heart. She lies 25 hours of the day. She cares not a wit about this country. Only power and money. We know what she will do if she gets the prez gig.

Offline Fantom

Re: New Hillary Clinton Lie: I Used Secure Server for Classified Email
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 10:16:39 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/

It is beyond me how anyone  OK with her getting the White House.  She has a black heart. She lies 25 hours of the day. She cares not a wit about this country. Only power and money. We know what she will do if she gets the prez gig.

I do not know anyone who is "OK" with Hillary as Pres.

As for what she will do.. hopefully spend her time looting the US treasury for a trillion or two.

Now the "other" alternative has said Conservatives like Ted are done..and many of his S'porters have too.

When someone says they are going to "Cut your Throat". It is foolish to hand them the knife...Ala' the IRS/government.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 12:39:17 am »
I do not know anyone who is "OK" with Hillary as Pres.

As for what she will do.. hopefully spend her time looting the US treasury for a trillion or two.

Now the "other" alternative has said Conservatives like Ted are done..and many of his S'porters have too.

When someone says they are going to "Cut your Throat". It is foolish to hand them the knife...Ala' the IRS/government.

What???????????????? you hope she loots the treasury for a tril or two? 

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 12:44:41 am »
   Every IT person in America (of which I am 1) knows this women is full of $hit, barely more than the Donald.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 12:51:21 am »
   Every IT person in America (of which I am 1) knows this women is full of $hit, barely more than the Donald.

She thinks that a secure server is one that is locked up in a closet???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 12:51:39 pm »
She thinks that a secure server is one that is locked up in a closet???

Her personal server was in a secure bathroom. I was able to find a picture of it...it was "secure", because no one wanted to get within 50 feet of it.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.