Author Topic: Hillary at Commander-in-Chief Forum: Gun Control Part of Fight Against Terrorism  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by AWR Hawkins7 Sep 2016432

During MSNBC’s September 7 Commander-in-Chief Forum, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton suggested more gun control is part of the fight against terror attacks in the United States.

She did this after forum host Matt Lauer brought up “terror attacks on our soil.”

Lauer asked, “Would your message as the next President of the United States — or potential next president — be … that we are simply living in the reality that those attacks will happen? And can you guarantee people that, after four years of a Clinton presidency, they’ll be safer on the streets of San Bernardino or Boston than they are today?”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/commander-chief-forum-hillary-pushes-gun-control/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, but I got their handguns......

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:06:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yeah, but I got their handguns......

Good one!  What I can't understand about liberals.  How they are so stupid to think that criminals obey the law.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.