Author Topic: Clinton to convene meeting with Petraeus, other national security experts  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Clinton to convene meeting with Petraeus, other national security experts

By Gabriel Debenedetti

09/08/16 10:44 AM EDT

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Hillary Clinton will meet with a bipartisan group of former national security officials on Friday, a group that includes ousted former CIA director David Petraeus and former George W. Bush Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff.

The meeting, announced on Thursday morning as Clinton spoke to reporters outside her campaign plane before a campaign stop in Charlotte, will be a "working session" held at the New York Historical Society, according to a campaign official.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-to-meet-david-petraeus-experts-227881
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Clinton to convene meeting with Petraeus, other national security experts
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:12:23 pm »
Now the corrupt evil lying shrew will say she had a "press conference." Not a single mention of her emails, the new investigation, or the Clinton Crime Foundation. Love fest with the odious Andrea Mitchell. Six irrelevant questions.  The complicit press exposed as they give her cover. A disgrace.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Clinton to convene meeting with Petraeus, other national security experts
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 03:38:15 pm »
Clinton to convene meeting with Petraeus, other national security experts

By Gabriel Debenedetti

09/08/16 10:44 AM EDT

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Hillary Clinton will meet with a bipartisan group of former national security officials on Friday, a group that includes ousted former CIA director David Petraeus and former George W. Bush Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff.

The meeting, announced on Thursday morning as Clinton spoke to reporters outside her campaign plane before a campaign stop in Charlotte, will be a "working session" held at the New York Historical Society, according to a campaign official.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-to-meet-david-petraeus-experts-227881

Trump should meet with LTG (ret) Jay Garner. He was #2 in Iraq after Saddam was toppled. Bush/Cheney removed him after a month, as his views didn't jive with the military-industrial complex. His priority was to "return Iraq back to Iraqis as soon as possible...it's their country."

If I were running, General Garner would be one of my advisors, to be sure.

I'll admit my bias, I knew him when he was a Lieutenant Colonel, and I was a 1st LT. He was the Battalion Commander of one of the three battalions in 108th ADA Group. He commanded 2/60 ADA, while I was assigned to 6/56 ADA ("Night Hides Not"). Definitely a Sam Damon in my book.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.