Author Topic: NYPD: Hillary Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall  (Read 4500 times)

Offline Just_Victor

Make them both just do the debate naked.

That would certainly help the ratings for the radio broadcast.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline montanajoe

Make them both just do the debate naked.

Dear god noooo......I'll never get that image out of my head today :silly:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That would certainly help the ratings for the radio broadcast.

Oh please.  Don't go there.   

Hillary managed to get through without coughing.  She was not natural.  Something was going on.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

Oh please.  Don't go there.   

Hillary managed to get through without coughing.  She was not natural.  Something was going on.

She was buying time and delaying by talking very slowly and answering longwinded.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I didn't watch I refuse to give either any airtime.

But as this seems to be the hot topic for the Trump supporters I surmise she must have done pretty well because for "Conservatives" supporting Trump every poll is rigged and every conspiracy theory is gospel if they have nothing else.

Why don't "Conservatives" attack what she said with logical reasoned arguments...  :shrug: instead they play into the stereotype of paranoid nuts who can't be taken seriously.

I for one am getting sick of these idiots making Conservatives look like fools...

:thumbsup2:

I watched the video very closely and all I saw was a reflection that wasn't there from other angles.

Not at all to defend Hillary Clinton as I despise her and all she stands for, but I’m calling BS on this one. For one thing “True Pundit” is a highly questionable blog and not a reliable source of information, and then there is their un-named “NYPD sources”.

As to “the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors”; yes, it is true that some older actors or actors who have done mostly TV and movies (allegedly James Earl Jones, Cicely Tyson, Al Pacino and Bruce Willis) have and used earpieces in case they forget a line, but it is not true that it is used “by almost all lead Broadway actors”.  And I’m not sure why “astute NYPD officers” would be all that privy to or have such close contact with either Broadway actors or with POTUS candidates - in case of POTUS candidates, that is the job of the Secret Service. NYPD officers would be working the perimeters and not getting very up close and personal with the candidates.

Next an inductive earpiece would be placed in the ear canal not lower down on the outer ear as these pictures seem to indicate.

Watch the first half of this video (and turn the volume off) and use ctrl + to blow it up as large as you can and focus on Hillary’s ear.  I did, stopped in several places and I don’t see any earpiece. I think the photo posted by “True Pundit” has been doctored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irTxkWX5Sz0

Finally, I am very leery of any purported “news” site that calls itself or uses in its name “True” or “Real” as more often than not, they are anything but.

Also see Snopes and take it for what it is worth: 

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-secret-earpiece/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I watched the video very closely and all I saw was a reflection that wasn't there from other angles.

I think you are right. As this story is growing, other images from the same event are being analyzed, some with better angles and even though they are from almost the exact same time, they don't show anything in her ear.

What's interesting though is one candidate is known to wear earpieces like this at events.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-presidency-would-embarrass-half-us-voters-poll-finds-2236189?rel=rel2