Author Topic: AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military  (Read 651 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military
« on: September 08, 2016, 06:02:02 am »
http://politistick.com/amnesty-update-trump-open-illegals-serving-military/

During the first presidential forum of the general election season, an event marketed as the “Commander-in-Chief Forum,” on NBC/MSNBC Wednesday night, a former Army captain asked Donald Trump, the “law and order candidate,” whether foreigners who enter the United States illegally should be allowed to serve in the U.S. Military.

“Mr. Trump, do you believe that an undocumented person who wants to serve in the U.S. Armed Forces deserves to stay in this country legally?” Sue Fulton, the member of the first West Point class to include women asked.

“I think that when you serve in the armed forces that’s a very special situation and I could see myself working that out — absolutely,” Trump answered without skipping a beat. “The military is a very special thing. If they plan on serving — if they get it — I would absolutely hold those people…now we have to be very careful, we have to vet very carefully — everybody would agree with that. But the answer is it would be a very special circumstance,” Trump explained.

On Monday, Trump told ABC News that it “could be” that some illegal aliens could be allowed in the country after campaigning over a year that a “deportation force” would deport all those in the country illegally.

Apparently, his pronouncement about allowing illegals to not just stay in the country, but also serve in our military, is part of his — in his words — “softening” on his former hardline stance on illegal immigration.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 06:05:47 am »
Between this and Katrina Pierson's comment yesterday where she said the "Immigration is not an important issue for the campaign" it is obvious that Amnesty is official the policy of Trump. No wall. No deportations. No nothing.

He just used all the wall talk to sucker folks into voting for him in the Primary.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:17:29 am »
Between this and Katrina Pierson's comment yesterday where she said the "Immigration is not an important issue for the campaign" it is obvious that Amnesty is official the policy of Trump. No wall. No deportations. No nothing.

He just used all the wall talk to sucker folks into voting for him in the Primary.

My best guess is the touchback amnesty plan.  It was Pence policy that failed before.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.