Author Topic: Donald Trump supporter arrested after political Facebook debate ends in threat, police say  (Read 1320 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wonder what his FReeper name is...

A debate over the presidential race landed a man in jail, according to police.

With just two months until Election Day, Facebook feeds are filled with sometimes fierce political fodder and debate.......

//snip//

....Police said Jason Kauti posted in response: "If we ever cross paths, I will kill you and your family."....

http://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/donald-trump-supporter-arrested-after-political-facebook-debate-ends-in-threat-police-say/438681521

HonestJohn

This is exactly what I expect from the enthusiastic Trump supporter.

When will they pop and start shooting while frothing at the mouth?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:33:22 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This is exactly what I expect from the enthusiastic Trump supporter.

When will they pop and start shooting while frothing at the mouth?

Let me guess???  Watched the Hillary ad "One Wrong Move" too many times?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

Let me guess???  Watched the Hillary ad "One Wrong Move" too many times?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,223615.0.html

I think this, along with what one can see on Twitter as well as at his rallies... should be enough to justify my response.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
A direct "I Will" threat.

Bad news.

Offline Vulcan

I wonder what his FReeper name is...

I, too, have been threatened by liberals.

Offline kartographer

A direct "I Will" threat.

Bad news.

I much prefer the open threats to the veiled ones we get everyday. I prefer the open enemy to those who fake impartiality, but ignore  repeated threats, list being made, revenge and retribution being planned by both their fellow supporters as well as their candidate.

When did such behavior become acceptable? When did such behavior become American?  What happened to the America where you disagree with what someone says, but the real fight comes when someone tries to stop them from saying it? How can they not grasp what such behavior leads to and are not standing against it now before it is to late?
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Applewood

I was threatened by a Trump supporter on Facebook.  Reported to Facebook, but they didn't care.  He might still be threatening me for all I know, but I blocked him, so I can't read his nonsense. 

People get really brave when they can hide behind a computer screen.   

geronl

The hateful name calling using happens by the second or third post...

Offline Fantom

This is why I will not vote for trump.  Too many of his s'porters are like this. As is trump. When trump wins and still declares he will destroy Ted, because Ted did not fall on bended knee and name endorse.

Well, I cannot hand the IRS, and government to a fascist who wants to destroy me.

When someone says they want to cut your throat.... don't hand them the knife.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I was threatened by a Trump supporter on Facebook.  Reported to Facebook, but they didn't care.  He might still be threatening me for all I know, but I blocked him, so I can't read his nonsense. 

People get really brave when they can hide behind a computer screen.

I've lost count the number of threats, direct or implied I've received. Apparently, not supporting Trump is on par to some with spying for North Korea, and to some, deserves the same punishment.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I've lost count the number of threats, direct or implied I've received. Apparently, not supporting Trump is on par to some with spying for North Korea, and to some, deserves the same punishment.

Oh yes.  I cannot count the number of times I have read or been told by Trump fanatics that they are planning retribution on all us former Republicans who did not vote for Trump, some openly advocating shooting or hanging for treason.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775