Author Topic: Trump: 'We Will Be One People, Under One God, Saluting One American Flag'  (Read 3044 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump: 'We Will Be One People, Under One God, Saluting One American Flag'
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 01:24 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Donald Trump, promising in a speech in Philadelphia Wednesday to return prosperity and security to the U.S., also vowed to create "one American nation" that will be "under one God."

"We will be one people, under one God, saluting one American flag," Trump declared from a podium in front of a half dozen American flags.

"And, by the way, we love our flag," he added, drawing drew cheers and applause from the invitation-only audience gathered at the historic Union League to hear his plans for national security.

"To all of those who have served this nation, I say, so strongly,that I will never ever let you down," Trump said, in his calm, measured speech. "We will protect those that protect us. That is very simple. We will protect those who protect us. And we will follow their example of unity. We will work across all racial and income lines to create one American nation. Together we will have one great American future. Our potential is unlimited."

He also said that under his presidency, America will become a "prosperous, generous and inclusive society" that will "discard the failed policies and division of the past and embrace true American change to rebuild our economy, rebuild our inner cities...we will bring back our jobs, and we will not let our jobs go to other countries. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again, greater than ever before."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-flag-one-god/2016/09/07/id/747125/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump: 'We Will Be One People, Under One God, Saluting One American Flag'
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 09:36:43 pm »
Trump: 'We Will Be One People, Under One God, Saluting One American Flag'
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 01:24 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Donald Trump, promising in a speech in Philadelphia Wednesday to return prosperity and security to the U.S., also vowed to create "one American nation" that will be "under one God."

"We will be one people, under one God, saluting one American flag," Trump declared from a podium in front of a half dozen American flags.

"And, by the way, we love our flag," he added, drawing drew cheers and applause from the invitation-only audience gathered at the historic Union League to hear his plans for national security.

"To all of those who have served this nation, I say, so strongly,that I will never ever let you down," Trump said, in his calm, measured speech. "We will protect those that protect us. That is very simple. We will protect those who protect us. And we will follow their example of unity. We will work across all racial and income lines to create one American nation. Together we will have one great American future. Our potential is unlimited."

He also said that under his presidency, America will become a "prosperous, generous and inclusive society" that will "discard the failed policies and division of the past and embrace true American change to rebuild our economy, rebuild our inner cities...we will bring back our jobs, and we will not let our jobs go to other countries. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again, greater than ever before."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-flag-one-god/2016/09/07/id/747125/

Anyone want to guess as to the god?  Is this the one world religion or is he the one god?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 09:46:18 pm »
  America will become a "prosperous, generous and inclusive society"
What the flip is this 'will become' baloney. America is a prosperous, generous, and inclusive society. On those issues we are the best in the world hands down. I've had it with this bozo going around dissing America like Obama does.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 09:53:16 pm »
He has been gaining on Hillary in the polls, he had to do something to reverse that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 10:01:23 pm »
What the flip is this 'will become' baloney. America is a prosperous, generous, and inclusive society. On those issues we are the best in the world hands down. I've had it with this bozo going around dissing America like Obama does.

Not America as we know it.  The new Trump America united under him.  Reminds me of Hitler.  "Believe me" I know that I will get criticism for bringing up Hitler but this is exactly what he did.  I can't help it if Trump talks like Hitler.

Modify-

Add link of appeal to German citizens. 

http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/docpage.cfm?docpage_id=4869

Cut from the same cloth or not?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:14:13 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 10:25:27 pm »
Not America as we know it.  The new Trump America united under him.  Reminds me of Hitler.  "Believe me" I know that I will get criticism for bringing up Hitler but this is exactly what he did.  I can't help it if Trump talks like Hitler.

Like most charlatans, Trump says what he knows his followers want to hear.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 10:29:41 pm »
One People, One God, One Flag.

It has a catchy ring to it.

I wonder how it translates in other languages?   :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 10:35:19 pm »
One People, One God, One Flag.

It has a catchy ring to it.

I wonder how it translates in other languages?   :pondering:

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:47:23 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Ghost Bear

Let it burn.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2016, 10:50:53 pm »
I knew it sounded familiar!   ^-^

It does.  Remember when Trump talked about nationalist party?  I think people forgot about that.

Offline kartographer

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 11:01:48 pm »

@Ghost Bear

Be careful you two a certain Mod doesn't like it when it is pointed out no matter how their hero and their fellows behavior matches that of the 'Chestnut colored blouse' persuasion.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:03:07 pm by kartographer »
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 11:03:05 pm »
@Ghost Bear

Be careful you two a certain Mod doesn't like it when it is pointed out no matter how their hero and their fellows behavior no matter  how obvious matches those of the 'Chestnut colored blouse' persuasion.  :whistle:
If the jackboot fits...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 11:04:16 pm »
@Ghost Bear

Be careful you two a certain Mod doesn't like it when it is pointed out no matter how their hero and their fellows behavior no matter  how obvious matches those of the 'Chestnut colored blouse' persuasion.  :whistle:

Oh, I know Trumpists don't like it when Trump's own words are quoted to show him in a bad light. It's not my fault that doing it is so easy.
Let it burn.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 11:07:45 pm »
@Ghost Bear

Be careful you two a certain Mod doesn't like it when it is pointed out no matter how their hero and their fellows behavior matches that of the 'Chestnut colored blouse' persuasion.  :whistle:

I do know that.  But when Trump speaks like Hitler I can't ignore it.  Am I supposed to pretend it doesn't sound familiar?  I wish I could find the quote where Trump referenced the nationalist party.  Trump said it was going to be a nationalist party.  Anyone remember?  I remember because we had the conversation that there is already a Nationalist party.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 11:07:50 pm »

Sweet, here come the Hitler comparisons. Like clockwork...right on time.

And they say TDS is a made-up syndrome.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 11:10:43 pm »
Just when I thought he was learning to keep his pie hole shut, he comes with a whopper.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kartographer

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2016, 11:11:46 pm »

Yes Trump Divinity  Syndrome does seem to be running rampant!
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 11:14:24 pm »

Couldn't compare if there wasn't anything to compare.  Walks like a duck...........

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/25/the-theory-of-political-leadership-that-donald-trump-shares-with-adolf-hitler/?utm_term=.5d9cea023353
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:19:18 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2016, 11:22:13 pm »

Trump is trying to sell that America is a poor,  selfish, racist society.  Romney attempted this in 2012, when unemployment was higher and things weren't as good as they are now.  It didn't work.

Trump's plan for the military will drive up the deficit and debt and wreck one of the signature achievements of the Republican Congress over the last four years, the sequester.

Like the ethanol subsidy, Trump simply panders to what he thinks is a constituency that will vote for him.  They may, but those of us who want responsible government know that Trump loves to spend other peoples' money.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 11:24:12 pm »

Hitler? Brown Shirts? It would be  :silly:  if it weren't so  :tinfoil:

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 11:53:27 pm »

If you don't want your candidate to be compared to H*****, tell him to stop talking like H*****.   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 11:59:31 pm »
I do know that.  But when Trump speaks like Hitler I can't ignore it.  Am I supposed to pretend it doesn't sound familiar?  I wish I could find the quote where Trump referenced the nationalist party.  Trump said it was going to be a nationalist party.  Anyone remember?  I remember because we had the conversation that there is already a Nationalist party.

Are you thinking of his "America First" speech? Link ->  http://time.com/4309786/read-donald-trumps-america-first-foreign-policy-speech/
Let it burn.

Offline unknown

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 12:03:43 am »

Yep, here they are:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2016, 12:35:45 am »
Yep, here they are:

And here you are too!  Anything to say?

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 12:37:00 am »