Author Topic: Julian Assange: We Have Thousands of Cables Hillary Signed with “C” for Confidential- She Told FBI She Didn’t Know What It Meant  (Read 515 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: GATEWAY PUNDIT

URL: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/julian-assange-thousands-hillary-cables-signed-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/

by: Jim Hoft

WIkileaks founder Julian Assange told Sean Hannity tonight his organization will release several batches of Hillary Clinton emails in the coming weeks. Assange said Wikileaks may release the first batch next week.

Julian Assange also told Sean Wikileaks has thousands of cables Hillary Clinton signed with a “c” that designated it as classified confidential.
She lied to the FBI about that too.

Cable signed Clinton with clear “C” marking, one of thousands, yet she told FBI she doesn’t know what “C” means. pic.twitter.com/yVkJr7m5NP

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) September 7, 2016

Julian Assange:

"I just want to say one thing, in the FBI report released Friday I agree with your analysis. It is very strange that it was released Friday afternoon on a Labor weekend. I do think it brings up questions to what sort of game the FBI is trying to play. But Hillary Clinton says she can’t remember what a “c” in brackets stands for. Everyone in positions of government and in Wikileaks knows it stands for ‘classified confidential.’

And  in fact we have already released thousands of cables by Hillary Clinton.  Here she is “Clinton” see, that’s her signature.  With a “c” in brackets right there.  We have thousands of examples where she, herself has used this “c” in brackets and signed it off. And more than 22,000 times that she has received cables from others with this “c” in brackets.

More…

Clinton saying she doesn't know what "C" means in a classified document is as credible as a claim she does't know what "C" means in HRC

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) September 7, 2016

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Tiime's a wasting, Assange. If you've got the goods on the evil lying shrew, go ahead and present them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ScottinVA

If Assange had anything of substance, he'd have released it already.  His lame answer about "formatting" when Hannity pressed him on when the release would occur told me this is another Jerome Corsi-style publicity stunt.

Offline dfwgator

"C" is for "Cookie" that's good enough for me!