Author Topic: Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Stosh

Re: Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 09:40:45 pm »
I agree with Carson....tRump should apologize to the GOP for agreeing with and publicizing the 'birther' conspiracy that Killary started and was pushing.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2016, 11:11:33 pm »
Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

No he shouldn't.   There is too much smoke there.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 11:12:38 pm »
Yep, he does that.  (I know more about the Birther theory than most Birthers do.  Carson knows next to nothing about it.)

I regard myself as a pretty well informed birther,   so I would like to hear what you think. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 11:17:06 pm »
Trump's 0babma birther "attack" was just a tool laying the groundwork for the subsequent nationalist/populist run for president.  He was earning "street cred" in other words.

That is *EXACTLY*  what I was thinking when Trump started talking about Obama's birth certificate.   I thought to myself,   "Why is this Trump guy coming out and publicly asking about this,   and then doing none of the things he claimed he was going to do?"   

"I think he's just cozying up to this group of hard corps conservatives in the hopes they might support him for a future run at the Presidency.  " 

So I wasn't really surprised when he announced.    I was  a lot more surprised that people closed their eyes to his past. 

One day people will wake up to the fact they have been victims of the long con.

I'll take the Trump con over the Hillary con.   She hates and despises us.   Trump doesn't even think about us. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2016, 11:19:34 pm »
That sounds like pride. :laugh:   Carson knowing next to nothing about Birther theory elevates him in the eyes of 99% of America.

I know quite a bit about the birther theories (and the facts underpinning them)  because I went to a great deal of trouble to learn about them.   

There is a there there.     
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2016, 11:41:19 pm »

I know quite a bit about the birther theories (and the facts underpinning them)  because I went to a great deal of trouble to learn about them.   

There is a there there.   

There's also a train that's left the station there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2016, 11:44:33 pm »
There's also a train that's left the station there.

You mean another manifestation of the leftist power blocs' control over the media? 

Yeah,   that's a problem which will be the death of us if we don't solve it.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2016, 12:34:58 am »

You mean another manifestation of the leftist power blocs' control over the media? 

By the time you finish litigating this, the subject of the litigation will have been out of office for years.  Train.  Station.  Gone. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2016, 12:38:31 am »

And birtherism is just the issue to take down the media...good luck.  I'd love to argue the issue with you but they spotted the Chupacabra in AZ.  Chupa, as I call him, knows who was on the grassy knoll and I aim to find out, but I still have to thaw Walt Disney out of suspended animation, hop in my spaceship and pick up Bigfoot on the way.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2016, 06:59:31 pm »
By the time you finish litigating this, the subject of the litigation will have been out of office for years.  Train.  Station.  Gone.

Litigating the destruction of the media?  Are you insane?   Who is talking about litigating at the media weapon?   

No,  this problem is not going to be solved by litigation.   Litigation might form a component of the solution,  but the vast bulk of the solution is going to have to be obtained by other means. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2016, 07:09:13 pm »
And birtherism is just the issue to take down the media...good luck. 

You initiate conversation with an utterly false premise?   Why do you do this? 

No one is suggesting that "birtherism"  is to be the means to take down the media,  and you have to be some sort of imbecile (or @$$hole)  to suggest this is anyone's idea.   

The point being made here is that *BECAUSE*  of the media,  the questions raised regarding Obama's legitimacy were not looked at with the degree of seriousness they warranted.   

The point was further made that just as the media's power made it impossible to examine this issue seriously,   so too does this *MEDIA WEAPON*  preclude any progress being made on a whole host of other issues,  not the least of which is efforts to balance the budget.   

I'd love to argue the issue with you but they spotted the Chupacabra in AZ.  Chupa, as I call him, knows who was on the grassy knoll and I aim to find out, but I still have to thaw Walt Disney out of suspended animation, hop in my spaceship and pick up Bigfoot on the way.

God forbid that we should attempt to discuss something at a level above that of a child calling names. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2016, 07:12:29 pm »

Litigating the destruction of the media?  Are you insane?   Who is talking about litigating at the media weapon?   

No,  this problem is not going to be solved by litigation.   Litigation might form a component of the solution,  but the vast bulk of the solution is going to have to be obtained by other means.

I completely missed your point.  I thought this was about Obama.  I apologize.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2016, 07:26:07 pm »
I completely missed your point.  I thought this was about Obama.  I apologize.

My point was that the issue was mocked and ridiculed by the Propaganda Weapon which the Democrats control.   

My further point is that this weapon has been used against us on countless numbers of issues,  such as the balanced budget,  illegal immigration,  transgenderism,   etc. 

The "birther"  issue was immediately attacked by the propaganda corps of the Democrat party.   It did not go away because it was found to be meritless,   it went away because the propaganda machine was once again successful at portraying it as outside the sphere of acceptable debate.   

We keep losing political battles of all sorts because the media brainwashes the bulk of the public into believing what the media wants them to believe. 

For example,   when Reagan vetoed the budget (because it spent too much money)   The media screamed bloody murder and portrayed the shutdown of the government as "Reagan's Fault."   

When Bill Clinton vetoed the budget (because it didn't spend enough money)   the media immediately screamed that the shutdown was the fault of those "horrible Republican's  who run congress". 

Same exact act,  completely different groups of people being blamed by the Media-Weapon.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2016, 07:37:29 pm »

My point was that the issue was mocked and ridiculed by the Propaganda Weapon which the Democrats control.   

My further point is that this weapon has been used against us on countless numbers of issues,  such as the balanced budget,  illegal immigration,  transgenderism,   etc. 

The "birther"  issue was immediately attacked by the propaganda corps of the Democrat party.   It did not go away because it was found to be meritless,   it went away because the propaganda machine was once again successful at portraying it as outside the sphere of acceptable debate.   

We keep losing political battles of all sorts because the media brainwashes the bulk of the public into believing what the media wants them to believe. 

For example,   when Reagan vetoed the budget (because it spent too much money)   The media screamed bloody murder and portrayed the shutdown of the government as "Reagan's Fault."   

When Bill Clinton vetoed the budget (because it didn't spend enough money)   the media immediately screamed that the shutdown was the fault of those "horrible Republican's  who run congress". 

Same exact act,  completely different groups of people being blamed by the Media-Weapon.

I agree with that 100%.  888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2016, 09:14:24 pm »

There is a there there.   

I definitely agree. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2016, 10:04:57 pm »
I don't want an apologizer in Chief.

Just kidding. If he apologizes at all, it should be in private. Hillary Clinton should apologize as well.

Why?  His attacks were public.