Author Topic: ‘Passion of the Christ’ actor Jim Caviezel: Abortion is America’s ‘great sin’  (Read 1897 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
‘Passion of the Christ’ actor Jim Caviezel: Abortion is America’s ‘great sin’

Actor Jim Caviezel is an outspoken advocate for the preborn and their right to life.

Caviezel is best known for his roles as Jesus in “The Passion of the Christ” and John Reese in the hit TV series “Person of Interest.” In 2014, Caviezel spoke to a group at Rock Church in San Diego about the “great sin” in America, and directed his message to women and men who’ve been impacted by abortion.

“Many people are a part of this great sin in this country,” Caviezel said. “These are all God’s children and He brings them home.”

Caviezel talked about forgiveness and the millions of preborn children killed by abortion.

Read More At: http://liveactionnews.org/hollywood-actor-defends-the-preborn-says-i-just-dont-see-abortion-as-helping-women/

Offline Idiot

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
He's exactly right.  Of all the atrocities man has come up with over the centuries, abortion is the most horrific of them all.

Offline hiram1950

Everything I have seen, heard and read about James Caviezel suggests a class act.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thanks for everyone's input; I have a film of his prior to the Passion where he races motorboats. Still a good movie.