Author Topic: Need more proof that Obamacare is swirling down the drain? Check out what’s about to happen in Nebraska  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Need more proof that Obamacare is swirling down the drain? Check out what’s about to happen in Nebraska
September 7, 2016 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

As the Affordable Care Act continues to wobble under its own poor design, residents in Nebraska are about to learn the hard way that someone has to be on the paying end of the Democratic Party’s wealth redistribution scheme.

…and pay dearly, as premium increases of 35 percent to as high as 50 percent are expected next year.

In the face of more health insurance providers dropping out of federal exchanges and younger people opting to pay the fine rather than purchase health insurance because its cheaper, premiums continue to climb — never mind President Obama’s promise that American families would see a $2,500 reduction in their health care costs .

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/07/need-proof-obamacare-swirling-drain-check-whats-happen-nebraska-387691#ixzz4JbKkLyNO

Offline skeeter

I'm still hopeful Obamacare will go away. I'm paying a full $11k more per year for health insurance than I paid four years ago.

Damn right I'm hoping Obamacare collapses.

And Nancy Pelosi develops acutely painful anal fissures.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 07:53:17 pm by skeeter »