General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Judge Nap: Hillary Saying She Can’t Remember “Shows Reckless Disregard” for National Security

(1/1)

TomSea:

--- Quote ---Judge Nap: Hillary Saying She Can’t Remember “Shows Reckless Disregard” for National Security
Judge Napolitano was interviewed by Stuart Varney about Hillary’s FBI interview. The Judge believes the FBI set a trap for her that she didn’t fall for but “she opened up doors big enough for Donald Trump to drive a tractor-trailer through with respect to her memory problems, with respect to her saying ‘I had a concussion and I don’t remember what happened at that time,’ and with respect to her utter cavalier reckless disregard for the sanctity of state secrets.”

VARNEY: “The FBI set a trap for Hillary.”

NAPOLITANO: “Yes.”

VARNEY: “Explain it, what happened?”

NAPOLITANO: “Okay, so, before the interview began they took a very— the paper version of a very innocuous e-mail from Mrs. Clinton to her assistant, Huma Abedin, stamped it with the word ‘secret’ on it and then presented it to her, saying ‘Do you recognize this document?’ She says ‘No, I don’t,’ and by the way, that’s not a secret. There’s no secrets contained in there whatsoever.”

VARNEY: “So, she didn’t fall for the trap?”

NAPOLITANO: “She didn’t fall for the trap, but she also demonstrated an awareness of the fact that a document contains secrets by virtue of what’s in the document, not by virtue of what’s stamped on it. So, they sort of— it’s a good trap in that it enabled them to derive information about her thinking no matter which way she went on it. She didn’t fall for the phony stamp, but she also knew you have to read the document to decide whether it’s secret or not, whether there’s a stamp on it or not.”

VARNEY: “So that’s a contradiction of what she said previously?”

NAPOLITANO: “Yes, exactly. Can the FBI attempt to trap you in an environment like that? Absolutely. It’s perfectly lawful.”

Read More At: http://www.independentsentinel.com/judge-nap-hillary-saying-she-cant-remember-shows-reckless-disregard-for-national-security/
--- End quote ---

Judge Napolitano has lost about 40 lbs it appears.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version