Author Topic: Observer: Sidney Blumenthal ‘Was Reading Above-Top-Secret NSA Reports Hours After They Appeared’  (Read 1173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Breitbart News6 Sep 2016

Former NSA officer John Schindler reports on a devastating fact NOT mentioned in the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton conducting State Department business on an unsecure homebrew email server.

From the Observer:

[Sidney] Blumenthal’s email read exactly like classified NSA reporting, as anybody acquainted with our SIGINT would immediately recognize. As one veteran agency official told me back in January, Blumenthal’s email was NSA information with “at least 90 percent confidence.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/06/sidney-blumenthal-reading-top-secret-nsa-reports/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unknown

Observer: Sidney Blumenthal ‘Was Reading Above-Top-Secret NSA Reports Hours After They Appeared’

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/06/sidney-blumenthal-reading-top-secret-nsa-reports/

Breitbart News
6 Sep 2016

Former NSA officer John Schindler reports on a devastating fact NOT mentioned in the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton conducting State Department business on an unsecure homebrew email server.

From the Observer:
[Sidney] Blumenthal’s email read exactly like classified NSA reporting, as anybody acquainted with our SIGINT would immediately recognize. As one veteran agency official told me back in January, Blumenthal’s email was NSA information with “at least 90 percent confidence.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline r9etb

Meaning that, if Sid Blumenthal was reading it, so was Guccifer, who had hacked all of Sid's e-mails.

Offline unknown

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

@mystery-ak

Duplicate thread post... Delete this one.

Offline MOD3

@mystery-ak

Duplicate thread post... Delete this one.

Topics were merged.