Author Topic: USA Freedom girls sue Trump campaign  (Read 652 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
USA Freedom girls sue Trump campaign
« on: September 06, 2016, 11:15:52 pm »
I guess the threatening to sue for payment a month or so ago didn't work, so they officially filed suit.

The USA Freedom Kids who became a viral sensation after performing at a Trump rally in January are suing the Republican’s campaign for $15,000 in damages.

The lawsuit claims that the Trump campaign refused to reimburse the travel expenses for the girls in the singing troupe who performed their song, "Freedom's Call,” at a rally in Pensacola, Fla. The singing group was also not able to sell their merchandise at the event despite getting approval to do so, according to legal documents reviewed by The Daily Beast....

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/294675-usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign

Offline Applewood

Re: USA Freedom girls sue Trump campaign
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 06:49:35 am »
Seems like a pattern to me.  Trump tends to defraud only ordinary citizens or smaller enterprises.  He knows they don't have the financial means to seek redress in the courts or to endure protracted litigation if they do sue.  I don't see him trying his funny business with wealthy people or major corporations. 

If this group needs money to finance their lawsuit, I would be willing to contribute.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: USA Freedom girls sue Trump campaign
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 07:36:22 am »
These girls are no different the 10-13 year old skanks on Jeffrey Epstein's island.  They all signed non-disclosure forms and if they believed they would see God, or the Earth would shake, or Trump would contact their parents...that is their own fault as it was not expressed at all in the written agreement.