Author Topic: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY  (Read 73577 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY
« Reply #475 on: September 08, 2016, 12:12:05 am »

This is exactly what they are trying to do. Look at slinkspurs next few posts. Nothing. All it wants to do is to is to disrupt. The moderators are allowing this to get out of hand. Too bad!

Gross projection on your part.

The moderators have afforded you Trump people your own safe spaces and private rooms and pro-Trump Only topics on this forum so you can post without having to read anything negative about your prince.

And yet you people pop in on every subject and topic you please and bitch and moan about how unfair and out-of-hand the never Trump disruptions are.

Projecting your own behavior and M.O. on threads your rear-ends have been handed to you.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline unknown

« Reply #476 on: September 08, 2016, 12:14:59 am »

The moderators have afforded you Trump people your own safe spaces and private rooms and pro-Trump Only topics on this forum so you can post without having to read anything negative about your prince.

And yet you people pop in on every subject and topic you please and bitch and moan about how unfair and out-of-hand the never Trump disruptions are.

Projecting your own behavior and M.O. on threads your rear-ends have been handed to you.

You make my case.

Thank-you.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #477 on: September 08, 2016, 12:18:11 am »

And when something of substance accidentally starts being discussed and the Trump followers get there asses handed to them the thread proptly finds it's way to "members only" !  I love it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #478 on: September 08, 2016, 12:35:29 am »

Listen up, Mr. Paranoid.

The safe space as you call it was not because you spoke negatively about the candidate Trump.  It was to give us an area where we could discuss our preferred candidate without being harassed, etc..

We aren't under House Arrest here...with ankle bracelets being told we couldn't enter our own GD forum.

:smokin:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:35:56 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #479 on: September 08, 2016, 12:40:16 am »
And when something of substance accidentally starts being discussed and the Trump followers get there asses handed to them the thread proptly finds it's way to "members only" !  I love it!

LOL!   We cleaned you clocks here.   It's why the House moved the thread.

You guyz can't compete with anything of substance.   You're limited to crap like   "He's so mean!  He says mean things!  He called Heidi names!  He call Ted's father names!

And the intent in moving it was to not give outsiders/guest a peek into your insanity.

Yeah....    **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2016, 12:41:06 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

This is exactly what they are trying to do. Look at slinkspurs next few posts. Nothing. All it wants to do is to is to disrupt. The moderators are allowing this to get out of hand. Too bad!

Welcome to our lovely home – where disorder passes for order. The peanut gallery awaits the viewing of your vivisection.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2016, 12:42:56 am »
Yes I've been noticing that too.  They are the special needs children.

Typical passive aggressive nonsense from those 'principled' moral members.    :silly:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #482 on: September 08, 2016, 12:46:58 am »
LOL.

You know, I find it interesting how all the Trumpists are here on this Levin thread when they have been hating on him and those like him for months now.  I hope Mark enjoys his new buddies.

BS!  I haven't said ONE WORD about Mark Levin since Trump announced.

We came here to point out that one of your loudest...one of the most vocal anti-Trumper allies....finally came to face reality...and unlike YOU...he's doing the right thing. 

Also, of course. to humiliate you.   :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:47:35 am by DCPatriot »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #483 on: September 08, 2016, 12:50:51 am »
Listen up, Mr. Paranoid.

The safe space as you call it was not because you spoke negatively about the candidate Trump.  It was to give us an area where we could discuss our preferred candidate without being harassed, etc..

We aren't under House Arrest here...with ankle bracelets being told we couldn't enter our own GD forum.

Nice spin attempt. 

We all know why you people demanded Safe Spaces for yourselves.

It wasn't because anyone told the mods to put you there.  Your snowflake compatriots couldn't handle debating anything negative about their prince, and demanded a safe space just for themselves, free from hearing any ugly truths they couldn't handle.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #484 on: September 08, 2016, 12:52:51 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I'm sure you're not watching the Military Forum on NBC where your boy just complained about China not putting out stairs for Obama when he arrived.  Trump needs stairs and thinks stairs are a major source of friction with our major trading partner.

I'm not disrupting. YOU are disrupting.  There is substance in my posts.  Yours? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #485 on: September 08, 2016, 12:54:34 am »

You guyz can't compete with anything of substance.   You're limited to crap like   "He's so mean!  He says mean things!  He called Heidi names!  He call Ted's father names!

And the intent in moving it was to not give outsiders/guest a peek into your insanity.

Yeah....    **nononono*

If you're not watching this military forum, you should be.  Your boy is making a total fool of himself.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #486 on: September 08, 2016, 12:54:47 am »
What intellectual dishonesty, @Sanguine   

We've done that hundreds of times....going back to Summer of 2015.

What good did it do?   No difference.

True, I've seen some admit Trump "isn't perfect", big deal.

I've haven't seen a single one of you call the Rafael Cruz/Oswald, Heidi Cruz, Cruz/philanderer, the slanders that they were. I've never seen one of you admit that perhaps the Carson affair was less than the dastardly lie you folks claimed it was, or the Colorado caucus had nothing to do with cheating.

It was all bulls*t and will remain an open wound until the Trump folks start being honest about what happened.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #487 on: September 08, 2016, 01:07:26 am »

Yeah....    **nononono*

SURE you did!  Now go play in the street!

The intent was to prevent outsiders from seeing insanity alright but it's not from my side of the fence!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longmire

« Reply #488 on: September 08, 2016, 01:10:23 am »
LOL!   We cleaned you clocks here. 

Considering the topic of the thread I'd say it was an easy battle.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #489 on: September 08, 2016, 01:12:31 am »
SURE you did! Now go play in the street!

The intent was to prevent outsiders from seeing insanity alright but it's not from my side of the fence!

I picture you wearing a bib.   Do you wear a bib, Bigun?    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #490 on: September 08, 2016, 01:16:09 am »
Considering the topic of the thread I'd say it was an easy battle.

Exactly.   Only a moron/idiot would deduce ... in a thread about their biggest ally in talk radio declaring he's voting for Trump, that they won this debate/argument.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #491 on: September 08, 2016, 01:17:08 am »
Trump tonight:

Shane Goldmacher
‏@ShaneGoldmacher
“He does have an 82% approval rating," Trump says of Putin.

That could end up in a Democratic ad.

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  9m9 minutes ago
stuart stevens Retweeted Shane Goldmacher
A nominee of a major party is praising a thug who kills journalists, invades neighbors and steals billions.

Trump is so unbelievably stupid it pains. Why does he give a tongue bath to Putin?

Silver Pines

« Reply #492 on: September 08, 2016, 01:19:23 am »
If you're not watching this military forum, you should be.  Your boy is making a total fool of himself.

Ben White ‏@morningmoneyben  9m9 minutes ago
I really can't believe I just saw a Republican nominee for president heap praise on a thuggish Russian leader while denigrating our military

BrianFallon@brianefallon
The party of Reagan - who told the Soviet Union to tear down this wall -- is now being led by a fanboy of Vladimir Putin. #NBCNewsForum

Tom Nichols
‏@RadioFreeTom
If you saw #CICForum and you think Trump is a plausible commander-in-chief, I doubt either your patriotism or your judgment or both.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn  10m10 minutes ago Washington, DC
That was one of the worst things I've ever watched

"Not Hillary" is supposed to be enough to support this fool?  Not by a long shot.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #493 on: September 08, 2016, 01:20:04 am »
Nice spin attempt. 

We all know why you people demanded Safe Spaces for yourselves.

It wasn't because anyone told the mods to put you there.  Your snowflake compatriots couldn't handle debating anything negative about their prince, and demanded a safe space just for themselves, free from hearing any ugly truths they couldn't handle.

YOU listen up @INVAR.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people like you whine that Trump supporters DEMANDED a safe space!  You don't know what you are talking about - and I'll tell you why. 

I was the person that first asked Mystery if we could have a Trump Caucus area to promote him like it is done in a state caucus.  Where there is a space set up for each candidate to go for information on that candidate.  I asked her because every time one of us posted something like that - it devolved to a long thread of personal insults to Mr. Trump and his supporters.  It was not informational.

Anyone else that wanted to take it on could start a caucus for their candidate too - that was the way I approached it to Mystery.  I was the original mod for the Trump Caucus Group and I was given permission to remove insulting and disrespectful posts - it was to be a positive place where we did not attack other members. 

Again, I ASKED for such a thing and Nancy was kind enough to allow it - even though she had reservations about it herself.  I keep seeing this accusation that Trump supporters DEMANDED a safe space and that is absolutely not true!  I hope Nancy and the other mods that were there at the time will back me up on this.  I keep waiting for someone that was there to refute this LIE that it was demanded......they know, and I would love some confirmation of that FACT. 

I am speaking the truth - and others here know that I am.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #494 on: September 08, 2016, 01:23:20 am »
Tom Nichols ‏@RadioFreeTom  20m20 minutes ago
Trump's plan: invade the Middle East with an army of illegal immigrants who want citizenship and take Libya's oil. Or something. #CICForum

Trump is still ranting about "taking the oil."  For a Trumpkin:  Just how was that supposed to work.

I don't think Trump has thought about ANY of this stuff since the last GOP debate.  He doesn't study, he doesn't read, and just wings it. And it's so obvious.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2016, 01:24:25 am »
YOU listen up @INVAR.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people like you whine that Trump supporters DEMANDED a safe space!  You don't know what you are talking about - and I'll tell you why. 

I was the person that first asked Mystery if we could have a Trump Caucus area to promote him like it is done in a state caucus.  Where there is a space set up for each candidate to go for information on that candidate.  I asked her because every time one of us posted something like that - it devolved to a long thread of personal insults to Mr. Trump and his supporters.  It was not informational.

Anyone else that wanted to take it on could start a caucus for their candidate too - that was the way I approached it to Mystery.  I was the original mod for the Trump Caucus Group and I was given permission to remove insulting and disrespectful posts - it was to be a positive place where we did not attack other members. 

Again, I ASKED for such a thing and Nancy was kind enough to allow it - even though she had reservations about it herself.  I keep seeing this accusation that Trump supporters DEMANDED a safe space and that is absolutely not true!  I hope Nancy and the other mods that were there at the time will back me up on this.  I keep waiting for someone that was there to refute this LIE that it was demanded......they know, and I would love some confirmation of that FACT.

I am speaking the truth - and others here know that I am.

Don't hold your breath, sweetheart.    **nononono*

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #496 on: September 08, 2016, 01:26:22 am »

David M. Drucker
‏@DavidMDrucker
"We have to set up a court system in the military." @realDonaldTrump

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #497 on: September 08, 2016, 01:30:41 am »
Trump said he was against the Iraq War.  But endless occupation and stealing of resource......that he's good with

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #498 on: September 08, 2016, 01:32:00 am »
Don't hold your breath, sweetheart.    **nononono*

:beer: 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline unknown

« Reply #499 on: September 08, 2016, 01:34:52 am »

LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)