Author Topic: Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits  (Read 880 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
« on: September 06, 2016, 08:35:34 pm »

Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
September 6, 2016
By Kyle Olson

Hillary Clinton says she is working to combat coughing fits like the two that occurred yesterday by increasing her antihistamine intake.

Clinton was addressing reporters aboard her campaign plane today when she said used the “allergies” defense, and said they flare up in the spring and fall.

“Are you on any meds or anything like that?” she was asked.

“I just upped my antihistamine load to try to break through it,” she responded, according to the New York Times. (The Times omitted “load” from its quotation, but she clearly says it in the video.)

more
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-admits-upping-med-load-combat-coughing-fits/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 08:43:37 pm »
Why not cough syrup for a cough? Antihistamines do not help with coughing. No one challenges her. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 09:21:46 pm »
Why not cough syrup for a cough? Antihistamines do not help with coughing. No one challenges her. **nononono*

Perhaps she has allergies that cause her to have continuous post nasal drip that would cause her to cough.  Allergies are brutal this year.  Taking an antihistamine would dry out the sinuses and thus help with the cough.  Maybe if she has heart issues though she cannot take anything that would increase her heart rate.  Who knows.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 09:36:19 pm »
It will be interesting to see if Trump or some third-party group are putting together an advertising montage of Hillary's numerous coughing jags.    Even the most uninformed and disengaged among our populace who watch her coughing up a lung in a dozen different pantsuit outfits over months of time - has to wonder what the hell is medically wrong with her.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 09:44:42 pm »
It will be interesting to see if Trump or some third-party group are putting together an advertising montage of Hillary's numerous coughing jags.    Even the most uninformed and disengaged among our populace who watch her coughing up a lung in a dozen different pantsuit outfits over months of time - has to wonder what the hell is medically wrong with her.

There are many on this board that do not wonder and want to discuss just what the heck is wrong with her. :shrug:

Offline austingirl

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 09:50:38 pm »
An antihistamine is a kind of cough syrup.  http://patient.info/health/cough-medicines

An antihistamine affects histamine receptors that helps with sneezing and watery eyes and has no antitussive properties. Some combination medications for multiple symptoms may include an antihistamine but they are not for coughs. You are expending a great deal of energy trying to refute or minimize Hitlery's medical condition and I wonder why.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 10:19:50 pm »
Perhaps she has allergies that cause her to have continuous post nasal drip that would cause her to cough.  Allergies are brutal this year.  Taking an antihistamine would dry out the sinuses and thus help with the cough.  Maybe if she has heart issues though she cannot take anything that would increase her heart rate.  Who knows.

I have allergies, sometimes in the spring, but mine tend to occur more in the late fall and early winter months.  I’ve been told it could be a leaf mold or dust mite allergy, but I’ve never been tested.

I don’t get a bad attack very often, once or up to three times a year, but when I do, I get it bad. I feel like I have the flu for about 24 hours.  I sneeze uncontrollably, my nose runs constantly, my eyes water, I feel achy and chilled and flushed/hot – I feel like I’m running a fever but am not. And yes, my throat will feel sore and scratchy and I cough, probably from the post nasal drip.

The last time I had a bad attack I was at work and my boss and co-workers begged me to go home because they thought I had bubonic plague.

The only way I know it is not a bad cold or the flu is that the symptoms come on extremely suddenly and completely go away the next day.

But sometimes the cough will linger for a few days because of the irritation and from a persistent post nasal drip.

I have to be careful what I take. Some OTC allergy and cold and flu meds make me very jittery and unable to sleep and I also have to be careful what I take because I have HBP. My doc told me never to take Sudafed or anything similar.  I usually take Children’s Triaminic and just double the dosage. It doesn’t have alcohol nor the ingredient that makes me jittery.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause