Author Topic: Noam Chomsky: ‘Ronald Reagan was an extreme racist — though he denied it’  (Read 674 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Noam Chomsky: ‘Ronald Reagan was an extreme racist — though he denied it’

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Thursday, December 11, 2014

Noam Chomsky, author and political theorist, called the United States a “very racist society” and then slammed one of its most beloved presidents, Ronald Reagan, as a prime example of a very racist man during an interview on GRITtv about Ferguson-related issues and race relations.

“This is a very racist society,” he said, Raw Story reported. “It’s pretty shocking. What’s happened to African-Americans in the last 30 years is similar to … happen[ed] in the late 19th century,” as described by Douglas Blackmon in “Slavery by Another Name: The Re-Enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II.”

The Blackmon book details the “age of Neoslavery,” Mr. Chomsky said, referring to how blacks may have won legal freedom, only to face involuntary servitude in the justice system.

snip

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/11/noam-chomsky-ronald-reagan-was-an-extreme-racist/

Here is an example of a leftist, calling Reagan a racist. Had Cruz won the nomination, it is highly likely the dems would be calling him a racist by now.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

Noam Chomsky has never been anything but a liar.

Offline Frank Cannon

I didn't know this jerk was still alive.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
I didn't know this jerk was still alive.

Well, he's clearly brain-dead...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline uglybiker

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!