Author Topic: 'Obstruction Of Justice’: Chaffetz Requests Independent Review Of Clinton Evidence  (Read 394 times)

Offline unknown

'Obstruction Of Justice’: Chaffetz Requests Independent Review Of Clinton Evidence

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/06/obstruction-of-justice-chaffetz-requests-independent-review-of-fbi-evidence/

Kathryn Watson
09/06/2016

House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz asked the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia (USADC) Tuesday to review evidence from the FBI’s recent interviews to decide whether former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton or her confidantes broke the law.

The Utah Republican wrote to U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips saying his committee discovered a “sequence of events that may amount to obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence and destruction of evidence by Secretary Clinton and her employees and contractors, including her attorneys, employees of Platte River Networks, and employees of Clinton Executive Services Corporation.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Good for him.

I don't believe this will go anywhere, but he has to do his duty, then let God figure out the rest.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Good for him.

I don't believe this will go anywhere, but he has to do his duty, then let God figure out the rest.

It just might ... if Republicans rallied around his request.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
As I posted on the other thread on same topic- Judge Napolitano says there is enough evidence to indict and convict her. At her two and a half hour FBI training before becoming Sec of State, she signed the form that she would know classified information whether it was marked or not. But she does not remember this. On the plane yesterday she said she went into the State Dept knowing how to handle classified material.  Conflicting statements- constant lying.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This article will garner little attention, since it is not a #nevertrump hit piece, and that is basically the only/main product in demand here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This article will garner little attention, since it is not a #nevertrump hit piece, and that is basically the only/main product in demand here.

I have noticed this as well. The true enemy of the Republic is Hitlery.
Principles matter. Words matter.