Author Topic: CNN Panel Slams Clinton’s ‘Unacceptable’ Email Conduct in FBI Report  (Read 1422 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Panel Slams Clinton’s ‘Unacceptable’ Email Conduct in FBI Report
Posted By Madeleine Weast On September 4, 2016 @ 11:14 am In Politics | No Comments

CNN’s Inside Politics panel ripped Hillary Clinton Sunday for her use of a private email server and the latest FBI report laying out the findings of its investigation.

The FBI released the notes from Clinton’s interview regarding her private email server on Friday. The documents, first sent to Congress, revealed the former Secretary of State used thirteen devices and Clinton used the phrase “do not recall” 39 times about various questions.

Washington Post’s Dan Balz said the FBI notes are just the latest in a pattern that the Clintons exhibit.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-panel-slams-clinton-fbi-notes/

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: CNN Panel Slams Clinton’s ‘Unacceptable’ Email Conduct in FBI Report
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 12:38:29 pm »
I have recently taken a break from politics, including this board. Is the consensus here still pretty much that a Clinton Presidency is preferable to Trump?

That's what I was seeing when I bailed a while back.

@mystery-ak

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 12:58:29 pm »
 ****cute kitty  This cat's waiting for an answer.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 01:14:41 pm by aligncare »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 01:40:39 pm »
I have recently taken a break from politics, including this board. Is the consensus here still pretty much that a Clinton Presidency is preferable to Trump?

@mystery-ak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjDpKeiYxOU
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 02:28:12 pm »

@mystery-ak

Hello don-o!  Your question is really the 800 pound gorilla in the Briefing Room, isn't it? 

I would love to see some honest answers to your question, I wonder that myself.  Honest answers that deal with the reality that one of two people is going to win the presidency - Hillary or Trump. 

(There is no THIRD option - "they are both the same" is just childish emotional hyperbole meant to avoid the reality.)

Adults have to deal with the real world, and the way it is NOW. 

I would like to see the ownership of this site put up a poll with this question - "In light of the reality that either Clinton or Trump will win the presidency - which of these two is preferable to you?" - (with only the two options that can possibly win).

Is the consensus here still pretty much that a Clinton Presidency is preferable to Trump?

Excellent question, my friend!

@mystery-ak
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 09:13:41 pm »

@mystery-ak
Notice the answer.............................  @don-o The sound you hear is crickets.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 09:52:00 pm »
Notice the answer.............................  @don-o The sound you hear is crickets.

Doesn't seem like anyone is interested in answering don-o's question, does it? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 10:55:07 pm »

@mystery-ak
I'd say the answer is the same one you get every time you posit that falacy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 01:19:33 am »
"Is the consensus here still pretty much that a Clinton Presidency is preferable to Trump?"

Heh. Cough! Choke!

That ain't in MY "consensus" -- or whatever you want to call it.

'Nuff said.

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 01:48:55 am »
Doesn't seem like anyone is interested in answering don-o's question, does it?

Yup.....we are all black people now...so no use in anwering us. They are our betters. Hillary for prez....

Offline kjam22

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 02:10:33 am »

@mystery-ak

There just isn't a difference.    Personally, Hillary is more repulsive to me, but not by much, and in reality, there is no difference.    Our country will be lost either way.  We have turned the corner and there is no return.   I'm 57 years old and the only question is if the complete collapse occur during my lifetime or not.   

We are retired, own a very nice home in Okc and a ranch in SE Oklahoma.    We're working to complete the "move the ranch off the grid" project.   People need to decide where they want to be when it collapses. 

America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 04:52:45 pm »

@mystery-ak

Fair question.  I'm really not sure. NeverTrump does seem to outnumber those who are voting (no matter how reluctantly) for him, so I suppose that depends on your interpretation of what NeverTrump actually means.

But as this thing goes on, the sheer scope of what Hillary did -- not to mention what she's likely to do in the future -- just floors me.  I cannot fathom any Republican or conservative preferring her to Trump.  He's a flash in the pan type of numbskull.   She's a cold, calculating, evil witch with a massive machine behind her.  The former can be survived.  The latter cannot.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:54:08 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »